1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Kotch G3M1 Style

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

2. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

Which is why I stick with my flat selective bet Banker only on the Interblock machines, where I can play as many as six shoes at time. So far, still doing ok with that.

Samonte doesn't begin increasing his bet size until three wins. He buys in for ten units, and quits if he gives back 20% of his winnings or loses his buy-in. Which is one to the reasons I never tried it at Mohegan, where if you leave your seat, you probably won't find another one. At least, when I was playing there.

His system would have won 17 units betting Banker every hand on this RNG Interblock session. Netting around 14.

BBBBBPPBBPBBPPBPBBPBPBPPBBPBPPBBPBPBBPPPPBPBPPBBPBPBBPBBPBBPBPBBPPBPPPBBPBBBPPBBPBBBBPPBPPPBPPPBBBBBBBPBBBBPBBBBBPBBBBBPBBBPBPPPPPBBBPPBBBPPPPPBPBBBPPBPBBBBBPPPBBPPPPPPBPPBBBBBPBBBBPPBBBBBP

Following the last on this one, he would have hit -2 and reached 71 units before quitting with 35.

BBBPPPBBPBPPPPPPPPPPPB

I'm going to spend some time on it, and maybe give it a try on the machines.

soxfan likes this.
  3. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Thanks for making it easy to add up the P's and B's. I get 189 decisions with a 57.14% Bank advantage!! Maybe the machines can't produce a random game? LOL, where can I find those RNG games?? I recorded 57 RNG shoes from Evolution. 50.50% Bank. NG without aa little guessing.

Cheers

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  4. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

Resorts World, Queens. Wish they were all like that. Some days, all games on the console favor Player. I had the idea a couple of months ago, to bet Banker every hand on four games at once, and be five units or so ahead at some point. When I added up all the P's and B's on those four games, I saw I would have lost 28 units.

This is the rest of that second session:

BBBPPPBBPBPPPPPPPPPPPBPBPPPBBPBPBBBPBBPBBBPPPPBPBBPBBBPBPBPPPPBBBPPBBPPPBBPPPPPBPPPPPPBPP

5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, the bets flat bankers only style is the way to go, hey hey!!!!

6. Jimske

The bet selection needs a strike rate greater than round about 51.2 % to do more than just break even after commission.

Cheers

7. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Ok, read “For Shits and Giggles” thread.……what happened to Soxy? In 2019 he was touting this deep parlay progression. Although the back half of progression didn’t require a parlay but only a bet back on a win. It appears to be the genesis of his BANKER only style. Now he’s touting the flat bet BANKER only. Could it be that Soxy laid his fucking balls out there more than once and got them chopped? Probably.

I played lot of Bac in Cincy trying to recoup the massive losses I suffered in the horse racing biz in KY back in 09. The Horseshoe offered a 10-10000 game. What a spread! A sucker spread for the negative parlay progression crowd which included me. When Caesars got done with me I headed west to Colorado with my cat totally fuckin’ broke.

Punkcity likes this.

8. Jimske

Yup. The "Sure Win" was a modified Star Prog. You had to win at least 88% of shoes to show any kind of profit. Not getting clipped for more than 12 or 15 out of 100 shoes seemed like a pretty good preposition? LOL.

So why did he switch to Sure Win while winning 250k year after year?;)

Banker only your guaranteed to lose less which is at least something. But you got to average 52% strike rate to make 1unit flat. EZ PZ??

Cats can keep you sane. Here's one I rescued from the harsh winter 2 years ago. .My go for coffee buddy for awhile!! He was amazingly friendly and easy. Gone now to a good home.
    20220218_104243.jpg 20220208_210038.jpg

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  9. Nathan Detroit

@ Jimske I remember your post about saving a cat 2 winters ago .

BD

10. Nathan Detroit

11. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Just stick with the presentment. And learn to lock up the win and quit while yer ahead. And be sure to derive enjoyments from the Macau style game where can put yer mitts on the card and capture the camaraderie of the table, hey hey!!!!

12. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

13. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Very well stated, congrats, hey hey!!!!

14. Georgie

Georgie Member

My Siamese cat George helped me through some really tough times: Two foreign wars. Two divorces. Destitution. He's the best friend I ever had.

15. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Like the Kotch G3M1 style. I use the Hoyle Press to recover, moving the base from 1-2-4 to 2-4-8 to 3-6-12 etc. really looking for 3WIAR. Whatever on bet selection. Usually TBL.

Thanks for your service. Cats are cool no doubt.

16. Luis

Luis New Member

I often lose when using TBL, can you share how to overcome terrible 2 or 12122121?
    Thank you