1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Let's make it clear

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Bozidar, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Bozidar

Bozidar Member

Hi Turbo,

One question to make it clear...

Have you managed to beat actual randomness - or in roulette terms: Have you found a way to win in roulette more than you lose without using any progression?

I know you said you use positive progression for the sake of amplifying your wins (so you win more faster) - but if you play your best syatem without any progression - would it win more than it loses in the long run?

Of course, you can start and stop your sessions anytime you want... From what I saw you play around 100 spins a session - and it's fine - as you said predicting randomness can be only done by observing patterns which occur over time.

But if you set the following rules - you play sessions with stop loss of either +100 units or -100 units, and you play 100 sessions (without any progression) what would be the win/loss ratio?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I'm here to just tell you that nothing can be predicted from observing patterns or trends.

Many people think that prediction is exactly what Reading Randomness is. In the beginning you are taught to see patterns or trends in the down lines of charts. Those are just to form a skill for bet selection. When the trends are working they look like they magically predict the future. But when they are not working they act just like "Gamblers Fallacy." People expect a thing to be due but it never is.

Reading Randomness is all about seeing when trends or patterns are working. It's about waiting until a bet selection, that has no capacity to tell the future, starts acting like it is telling the future. It is acknowledged that you can never know when one of these coincidences will start, how long it will last, and when they will end. But you can know all of those three conditions and you can take appropriate actions.

Randomness will never have limits that can be tamed by a system. It will always go outside of the box that you attempt to confine it to. You have to recognize when it is in moments of favor. You must use a method that takes advantage of small bites of the apple. If you take just a little then it won't bite you back. So it takes conditional awareness and a strategy that is confined to common everyday occurrences.

I attempted to teach all that in the information on Reading Randomness and wherever it was discussed. I provided software so that you could practice seeing moments when trends align in sequence with more wins than losses.

eugene and Nathan Detroit like this.
  3. Bozidar

Bozidar Member

Ok, I thought it's clear I'm asking Turbo.

Gizmotron, unfortunatelly - your knowledge and software is of no use for me. Please leave them out of this thread.

P.S. Random has limits - or at least doesn't deviate much from 4 z score (roulette).

4. gizmotron

Retired
    I already moved this to the reading randomness thread and did not quote you because you addressed your question to Turbo, so I'm out of here.

5. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Gizmo,

You contradict yourself in your own post over and over. "'I'm here to just tell you that nothing can be predicted from observing patterns or trends."

"Reading Randomness is all about seeing when trends or patterns are working. It's about waiting until a bet selection, that has no capacity to tell the future, starts acting like it is telling the future."

Way toooo much contradicting BS! Try proof reading the crap that you write and you'll see why it's absurd.

6. gizmotron

Retired
    People see what they want to see. You are doing that right now. Perhaps you have never seen a winning streak or a losing streak based on blind luck. I've tried for years to get you to open your eyes. Perhaps someone can explain how what I said makes sense.