1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Light Ball! Test 1

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by jekhb1976, Jun 21, 2020.

1. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Active Member

Woke up this morning and i think i had a light ball effect, i think.
    Bare with me.

Test 1:

Cycle 1:
    Bet all numbers that are hit for the second time (repeat 2 hit) up to the end of the cycle (35 spins).
    When we have a hit (meaning a number just turned into a 3 hit number) and are at a new high, we reset and start over as explained at the beginning (betting every number that becomes a 2 hit again...).
    When we get a hit on one of the repeats and we are not in profit, we raise our bet on the just hit number and continue on with the rest (until end of the cycle). Again, this is all cycle 1.
    At the end of the first cycle, and we are still not at a new high (meaning we have had A. too many repeats and only 1 hit), or B. none of the repeats have turned into a 3 hit by the end of the cycle.
    We remove all 3 (and above) hits from our list (if we had any) and put an extra chip on the remaining 2 hits from our first cycle.

Cycle 2: (we treat this as a new cycle).
    spin 36-70
    In this cycle we are betting our repeats (2 hits only) from cycle 1 with a 2 chip value on them. And we will also be tracking down newly formed 2 hits as we go allong and add them to our betting list.
    We continue the same way as we did in cycle 1. whenever one of the old (cycle 1) repeats get hit, we raise it with an extra chip. Whenever a number become a new 2 hit, we add it, and also raise those new ones if they become a 3 hit etc.
    Again, new high, we reset the whole dame thinh, lol.
    At the end of the second cycle at spin 70 if we are still not at a new high, we remove all numbers on our list that have become a 3 (or above) hit and raise the remaining ones with one chip each and continue on for cycle 3.

this progress will be done until we are at a new high as explained.
    don't know if this is something, but i just needed to right it down beforw i forgot.
    Testing needs to be done.
    Again, we are only aiming for atleast 1u profit within a days timeframe. Max 4 hours at bm.

Next up will be Test 2 - The actual test with live spins. I will contribute further when time permits.
    Cheers.
    Eddy

2. HAL

HAL New Member

I think you had a bad dream. Why bet all 2’s? Do they all have the same potential?

3. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Active Member

Indeed, that's the problem.
    But we can't cherry pick at random, wich 2 hits we are gonna keep.
    In normal cases, you will have between 6-9 2 hits per cycle, of wich some might turn into a 3 or a 4 hit.
    But 1/3 of the repeats that didn't became a 3 or above hit, will get hit in the next cycle.
    We don't keep all 2s in play, only the ones that still need to become a 3 hit. end of the cycle, remove winners and raise on the losers for that moment. or visa versa.
    We can also start on step higher, with 3 stars in a cycle, etc. the above was just an example how i think we can balance things out until we have our 100% profit at some point.
    Again, was a thought. needs investication.

4. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Active Member

most cycles will have 1-3 numbers that have become a 3 hit, even a 4 or in some rare cases a5 hit in 35 spins. When this happens, it's game over and on to the next session.
    2-3 out of 10 cycles won't have a 3 hit.
    That's why we take those with us into the next cycle. We can also start after each 35 spins and see wich numbers are still a two hit and take it from there. Because the law of the third says that we will have 1/3 of our numbers hit 1-2 times in the next cycle, etc. That where the progression jumps in.

5. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Active Member

In most cases you should see a new high within 175 spins (5 cycles).