1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Like in any business.

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Diego San, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Diego San

Diego San Member

Like in any business, you make money by buying something at one price and selling it at a more significant expense. Similar standards work in FX trading. The difference is that you're not buying physical items, yet buying and selling currencies. There are a few key factors that drive the exchange rate. The national bank money related arrangement, economic information, political occasions, and geopolitical risk occasions, at the end of the day everything comes down to the price activity.

2. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I think that to know forex market is very much important because without information you are nothing in this market. I always keep faith on AtoZ Markets. They always help me by providing all kind of latest information and news about forex.