1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Looking for partners

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Louisry, May 12, 2024.

1. Louisry

Louisry New Member

pro gambler
    Looking for partners

I am looking for partners who are daily free, honest&fair, take a low risk,have quite some budget available, wants to have between €5000-€12000 a month income and wants a long term corporation.

Comment or send me personally.

Ps. The easiest way to work for me are people who are living in the European union. People from other continents are welcome but because of the (big) time gaps, it will be (very) difficult.

2. Blackjackman

Blackjackman New Member

developer theblackjackgame.com
    What kind of business do you have in mind?

3. Louisry

Louisry New Member

pro gambler
    The main reason for this, is that I am banned from all my bookies, personally I can't bet anymore. I want to have people where I can work together for months/years.

I see that this platform doesn't have any direct messaging, you can find me on tele: @markmassin. To have a proper chat.

This counts for everybody. We all want to make money, why not working together.