1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Lottery & Parachute - Flat betting -

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Sputnik, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

This is only for fun and I was thinking about the lottery and the probability to be - part corrected -
    Let's assume that you have a public watching a football game where the odds is 2.05 - 3.00 - 1,98
    1X2 now some will bet that the Favorite will win, some part of the public watching the game.
    The other side will bet on the underdog and one part of the public will be right and win.

Now let's assume I prefer playing roulette and win small amounts rather than buy a ticket for the lottery.
    Keno or any other.
    Now, most of the times I will have one or two or several numbers right at the draw of the results.
    Partly corrected.
    But I will not match all my numbers.

Now I download Random Org App to my mobile phone - Yes I am a TRNG Junkie :)

Then I list the likelihood of 50% being right or wrong for each amount of the numbers for each location.
    Binomial calculation.

EC 1 attempt
    Dozen 2 attempt
    Line 4 attempt
    Corner 6 attempt
    Street 8 attempts
    Split 12 attempt
    Single nr 25 attempt

Then I wrote a list on my notepad for each amount of number to play for each location.
    Start the random org app and pick my lottery numbers for each location

1 - 18 nr
    2 - 12 nr
    4 - 6 nr
    6 - 4 nr
    8 - 3 nr
    12 - 2 nr
    25 - 1 nr

Now to achieve flat betting and make the profit you need two wins twice within all locations and numbers.
    Assume you win at Line location as you first win, then you regress one step back and continue playing.

This is the results I got from my independent wheel when testing the lottery numbers or my tickets blueprint parachute lottery ticket.

L LW W

W W

L LL LW LL W

L W L LL LLLL LLLW

L LL LLLL LLLLLL LLLLLW LLLLLL LLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLW

A whole loss with not achieving two winnings would look like this.

L LL LLLL LLLLLL LLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Cheers Patrik

2. MindDisaster

MindDisaster New Member

Lottos are one of those lottery devices that no one seems to want despite its long history. There is something to be said for pure randomness in a world where we are embedded in a complex web of circumstances and intentions.

3. JenessaMontagna

JenessaMontagna New Member

I adore Lotto, it's my favorite.

4. MindDisaster

MindDisaster New Member

My favorite too.