1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

LovePotion9 has refused to cooperate with our Sock Puppet Investigation

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Admin Team, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

With a VPN, you can switch from many IP's at will. With the more expensive ones, be from virtually anywhere you want.

You guys are fish out of water. And for that matter while in, I suppose.

2. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

This forum kinda went really dead last two days- wonder why

3. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

I was hoping for more denial, evasion, what have you, to see how far up the maze you guys were headed.

But you have to save the best for last. BTW, how's the king of the fucktards, the wizTard, these days? Does this mean what I think it means?

4. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Maybe counting his money. Just a guess. Not losing sleep over what we post over here. Another good guess. Laughing at you while counting his money. Gold!

5. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

It does mean what I think it means.

Might actually fit all of that on his tombstone. And, bury his silly Wiki autobiography of gimmicks along with him. Yep, the AP's life expectancy is short and sweet. With any luck, he won't die stumbling climbing something, and others won't have to pay for also the cremation. Professional bum.

I think I'll die myself the day someone says the whole truth on one of the gambling forums. Like, what it all amounted to in general, or what really happened to LP9 in specific. Too much, "We have information of this or that," and too little, "Here's precisely what I think and know."

6. nate

nate Well-Known Member

For one, as any where else, there is only the admin side of the story that we are reading and have to accept it as such. On another note, I don't think I've read in the disclaimers that this forum site would NOT sell our IP to advertisers. It's a very lucrative revenue, and is used for targeted advertising and a private site will claim a member agrees to a whole bunch of things when they sign up as a subscriber, it's up to the person going to sign up to really read the disclaimers. I haven't gotten through all of the disclaimers yet, so that might be in there somewhere.

7. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Does it bother you or gf that lp9 is attempting to violate your privacy on another web site? Or is this already public knowledge?

8. nate

nate Well-Known Member

To LP9 because I know you read this board. I read on that other board you say that I rescinded my accusation that you were multi poster. No where did it say that, this is what that post stated, I was relieved my actions weren't directly involved in getting a member banned. You did it yourself.

9. nate

nate Well-Known Member

ADMIN:
    "You are giving yourself too much credit and reading too much into this. As we mentioned earlier, it takes us literally seconds to "investigate" a member for Sock Puppetry, so when you mentioned several members may be Sock Puppets"

By the way I never described anyone as a sock puppet. That was admin's admission. People keep misquoting everything.

10. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

I
    can definitely confirm that lp9 clearly said in another forum that Nate had rescinded the accusation

11. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Wiz, what is your point, that was kinda vague.

12. nate

nate Well-Known Member

To LP9: Step away from the crack pipe dude. You're seriously screwed up. I don't hate everyone, and I'm not Qtip.
    If I dislike anything it's hypocrites like yourself. I'm glad you got bounced, you deserve it, I just didn't want to be the one at fault.
    I very much believe you're all over the place with multiple personalities and aliases. Never rescinded that.
    Funny thing is, it looks like the wov crew came over after you started this with the ip crap.

13. nate

nate Well-Known Member

LP9. Too bad you can't come over and discuss your mental stability problems with me.
    But it's fine you think I'm qtip. Did you ever do any gambling? Do you get outside?
    I've never really been able to get angry with handicapped people. It's just not right.
    I sincerely hope you get professional help.

In case the slim chance you're not unstable, and just doing this for fun, hey man good job.

14. nate

nate Well-Known Member

15. nate

nate Well-Known Member

sorry but i was NEVER accused of "suspisious" behavior ahole!! the ONLY person who accused me was no balls nate yet he even redacted his accusation.
    other than no balls nate nobody EVER accused me of any rule breaking behavior!

Hey Lp, how the hell are ya? Um, not only were you looked at for suspicious behavior, you got nailed for hiding behind proxys and other shit.
    For the record, to your broken record postings, I didn't redact my accusation/contention that you may be more than one alias. I remarked I was relieved I wasn't the direct cause to get ANYONE booted, even you. You apparently have no qualms whatsoever to blatantly lie if it fits your damaged agenda.

By the way, which personality will be reading this post and responding over there? Are you on meds or not?

16. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Very prolific mrv, I see you're busy multi tasking in the penny stock world as well. I don't think it's against this forum if you're multi aliased on other forum boards.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/profilea.aspx?user=262876
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/profilea.aspx?user=20310
    And maybe this fellow as well.
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/profilea.aspx?user=75696