1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat @ Lucky John

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by porky, Jan 23, 2020.

1. porky

porky Active Member

L.J.,

In another post you stated what you were playing as a bet selection and then stated later how you changed it a little bit, etc.

I liked it a lot.... It was similar to what I was doing. So I took it and based it on threes....oxo bet x, oox bet o, and ooo bet o. Nothing new but I liked the combination.

Weeellll like everything else it has its moments.....Hits great and can lose like it was meant to screw you.....

BUT, If you take and track the hits and misses of the decisions..... Looking for singles, dominations, and back to back runs of hits and misses...….Well it performs really well with some patience and practice......

Now what if you tracked DBL and its hits and misses along with the P and B decisions with the bet selection method...

The two together make a power house... Its not unknown to hit six, seven, or even eight in row....

Thanks for posting it up....

Porky