1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Making a simple system based on statistical data

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

You are welcome to the file of course how can I share it?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

The idea behind it was always flatbetting... ok so how would you make 2 different payout, the same?

jekhb1976 likes this.
  3. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    It worries me that you say programming is "super easy". It isn't, no matter whether you use excel or a programming language. +1 for sharing the code but most won't be able to understand it, and anyway it's no substitute for showing the output in stages, which can quite easily be done by inserting print statements at appropriate places in the code, just like you do when debugging.

4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Where are there a bunch of people testing it and showing good results?

5. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

jekhb1976 likes this.
  6. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    While it's possible, I think it's easy to exaggerate the likelihood of this happening to the extent that it "messes up" random outcomes. We're talking about rare outcomes (eg 12 reds in a row, or something equivalent) which would have to occur at very specific points in both spin files (namely, at the end of one file and the beginning of the next), and the probability of that happening is tiny. It's actually quite hard to detect lack of randomness unless you have a decent sized sample, and the larger the extreme event the less chance there is of two of them coming together in the resulting file.

Gamblers often say that it's wise to change tables if things aren't going your way (or even if they are). Presumably this is because they believe your chances of a bad run continuing are smaller by switching from one random stream to another. In practice it matters little because the chance of the bad run continuing if you stay where you are is the same as that of seeing another bad run if you move.

jekhb1976 and gizmotron like this.
  7. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Actually he was pretty clear as he would suggest flatbetting.
    The unit size must be appropriate to the size of the betting group, that should be obvious.
    Now the amount, well, that's up for testing.

Do you consider progression the use of a bigger size unit when betting less numbers than your losing bet (big group?)

You could add progression I guess but I do not think that is needed to make up for mistakes.
    The win/lose ratio is leaning toward the win side especially if you pick the right unit size -----> this was adressed to Bago but the multi-quote is not working

8. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

I think is Childish to talk about how much money you do playing roulette or any other games, the same thing as comparing who has the largest XXXX wish teenagers are occupied with and thinks matters, I know members in this forum who made more than the Ritz that is peanuts with the comparison and I have never seen them talking about how much money they make in public forums.

I am confident that TG among other system players win, is not strange or weird in any way.
    What you see is the losers searching for winning methods and going around in circles.

My personal experience is that there are both winning AP and System Players.
    And both are in the same camp when comparing, there exist several thousand who try to tackle roulette with physics with no success, they just don't have the knowledge and the addiction to apply the different techniques and same for System Players using different methods without knowing what is realistic expectations to stay ahead.

Cheers

9. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Honestly a APer that is going back to play ev- strategy is just a fool... And it means he just hasn't get anything about AP, in the worst case he'll just stop to play... but certainly not going back to play ev- systems... dumbest thing ever...

jekhb1976 likes this.
  10. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

No matter what FICTION of method one should know when to leave the table .

Always time for tall stories after the OTTEN feeling from losing have left the guts .

11. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Milly Mose was correct in her assessment of Turbo ti be a condescending jerk.

Milly, right on target .

This arrogant jerk refers to anyone not seeing his way as a misfit .

When cornered he is trying to bluff his way out .

12. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I have serious doubts about you - more lately then ever.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you type like a child in elementary school - that said (fine if you
    can't spell properly - it isn't relevant).
    The problem of course is that you contribute nothing.
    If you removed your posts against "me" (I'm supposedly not so important) and remove
    your silly "likes" on anything someone against "me" - you have ZERO contribution
    to the community.
    Then again - NONE of the misfits contribute a thing, either here or at any forum.
    Isn't it strange ?
    Am I the only one who notices this ?
    And you wonder why someone like me builds a popularity that makes yours look
    meaningless (probably since it is).
    I suggest you actually try to help others with your supposed knowledge (that is in doubt)
    Maybe re-re-re-recite more JP nonsense that was proven not to work 1,000 times -
    but you don't care.

Bitrock06 likes this.
  13. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Here is the bottom line, which has been said soooo many times. Turbo ain't giving up his HG. So anyone who bitches about how this or that don't work is trying to derail those who are taking what TG says and working on it. If someone thinks I'm wasting my time running tests on rx with ideas from turbo, so F*#*ing what.. it's my time to waste. Turbo HAS contributed to lots of forums and HAS contributed to my Outlook on roulette. I have not lost a cent because in order for me to play live I HAVE to figure out the math part. TG points you in a direction and you think it's the holy Grail.. wrong. It's in that direction! So it's up to me to work it out.

With that said, TG don't stop posting ideas/thoughts/examples. I like puzzles. Even if I don't finish the puzzle, I'm enjoying this journey.

14. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

true believer: a dedicated follower or disciple, esp. a person whose devotion to another, a cause, etc. is blind or unquestioning

Sharptracker, jekhb1976 and Ka2 like this.

15. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Lol dope.. a true believer would run TG's stuff live.. like Jek did. However even Jek didn't know the math so maybe he was foolish. I run tests.. look for the math.. look for limits...run tests.. look for math.. look for limits..

Not a true believer in God... But I debate with those who do.. run tests.. look for miracles.. (not found yet)... Maybe I never will, but I enjoy debates/discussions/puzzles..

jekhb1976 likes this.
  16. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Sooo....I run tests because I question. Guess I ain't a true believer aye?

But I like TG.. he is a bit cocky, arrogant, etc etc...

So what?

Aren't we all?

17. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

Exactly. You're not a true believer that Turbo has the answer to winning, but that he will guide you toward winning.

This is what they call invisible compromise. Turbo can be wrong, but you can still claim he's legit.......no matter what.

At least Jek had enough courage to see if Oz the Great and Powerful was real. You won't even go near the curtain.:cool:

jekhb1976 likes this.
  18. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Your right, I won't play with real money something I can't verify 100%...

Turbo has shown proof that he can and does win. If you haven't looked or seen it that's not my problem..

People say God exists... I say "ok I will look into that".. I'm still looking...will I find him/her/it? I don't have any clue. But I enjoy the journey..

At least TG gives ideas on where to look for his HG... Will I find it? I don't have a clue.. but I enjoy the journey...

Turbo could be a liar..

God could exist..

MY puzzle to enjoy.

I guarantee turbo is not offended or hurt I'm not a "true believer".

I guarantee he is glad I'm not spending real money on something I haven't verified 100%.

Or maybe he don't care either way.

My puzzle so why do you care? Is it because people THINK they solved it (with no math to support it) and get burned like Jek? That's his problem. Not mine not turbos. I'm not interested in gambling. I'm interested in making money.

19. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

Well done. Couldn't have summed it up better myself. Cheers!

jekhb1976 and Ka2 like this.
  20. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Lmao.. ohh I get it now. You are a troll. Cut and paste to misrepresent my post. The old "put words in my mouth"..

To the ignore land you go.

TurboGenius likes this.