1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Making a simple system based on statistical data

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Nov 30, 2019.

1. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I'll certainly take you up on that offer

2. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

Por cierto, ¡vaddis no está nada mal jugando plano!
    turbo.jpg

Y si juego en modo "BOMBA" parece ser mejor ... jajajaja

LA BOMBA VADDIS.jpg
    Lo extraño es que todos los juegos de estos perdedores de Sergio tienen una ventaja siempre aproximada del 15-20%, qué extraño ...

¡Qué estafador eres Sergio! ¡si realmente no puedes ganar al 100% de la ruleta y aún menos plana! Jajaja.

Lo siento, no quiero faltarle el respeto a nadie, por el contrario, ¡quiero alentarlo a continuar y obtenerlo todo!
    Pero recuerdo a todas esas personas hablando tan mal de mí ...

Ruleta de la Pasión

3. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

• Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful (English Only)
    [QUOTE = "TurboGenius, publicación: 86516, miembro: 112"] Ciertamente lo aceptaré en esa oferta [/ QUOTE]

Jajaja !!! Haré varios tipos de paella que probablemente nunca hayas probado, toda mi familia es del sur de España, Murcia, Andalucía ...
    ¡Las comidas caseras de la abuela no tienen nada que ver con los restaurantes!:)

La verdad es que muchas gracias Turbo!

Ka2 likes this.
  4. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

So Weisbaden spins are "doctored" or inaccurate?

Then how can a method be tested in a legitimate way?

If you believe that Weisbaden is flawed, then any numbers provided by anyone could be suspect.

Ka2 and Nathan Detroit like this.
  5. Denzie

Denzie Active Member

You actually believe your own BS ? You got nothing and the methods you praised of others as the methods you posted are all big time losers. So stop pretending you know how to win. I see you follow the rest ....but the rest isn't even paying attention to your blablabla rambling

6. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

It is 23 or less in the excel sheet. Above is typo on my part :)

7. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Turbo, still waiting for your answer on the above...

Guess its to hard to answer.........

Let me help you a little bit.......

Did it win more than it loses.........

YES

You were right........

BUT..........

(and this is a big but)

Sometimes you bet 24 or more.....

Sometimes you bet 13 or less.......

now if you and I sat at the table for 1500 cycles....

just betting the 24 or more...

Would be winning more cycles than not?

OFCOURSE

we are betting 24 FREAKING NUMBERS!!!!!

If we WIN we get 12 units....

but if we LOSE we lose 24 units!!!!

Now we have played 1500 cycles, we WON 950 and we LOST 550 times.....

Are we in PROFIT.... OF in a LOSS??????

NOW

You say well dumbass you did not include the 13 or less bets!!!!!

AGREED....

Now we calculate those....

JUST the 13 or less

The wins and losses of those were (drumrollllll)

More loses than wins!!!

But if we won, we more right Turbo????

Yes we did, but since there were way more loses than wins... we lose also....

8. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Big big facepalm.... now I really understand why you are mathematically inclined!

If I show you 1000 reds ( what will happen ) what are the odds on the next spin it will be red again???

Now I hear you laughing really loud... stupid stupid Ka2 that will never ever happen!!!

Ill will make a new thread with the info above, why the above happens... and I will even show you, with the subsets you choose wont make a dent!!!

9. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Well you know in an infinite serie of number, Emile Borel determined that a serie of 16K red could happen. Actually in a universe number any serie of number is inside...

It's just that the idea we have of infinity and what is really infinity are very different...

Ka2 likes this.
  10. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Indeed! But my thread will be even better than that :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  11. TurboGenius

Great - "See" is what I guess you meant too.

Considering your clear "typo"s I wouldn't let you program and test anything.
    You're results can't be considered serious.

12. TurboGenius

Did I not clearly say that the unit size you use has to take into consideration the amount of numbers
    you are betting on.

13. TurboGenius

But anyway, thanks for your hard work - reliably correct I'm sure - and proving that something I didn't say doesn't work.
    I'm sure there's some value in that for someone.

14. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    If you're going to write a simulation to test a system, you should be writing it in a way such that the algorithm (system) and intermediate results are transparent. Otherwise how do we know that there aren't mistakes and the code isn't simulating a different system? And even if the specification has been correctly implemented, there is still plenty of scope for bugs.

Ideally, the results should be written to a file or the screen in a way which mimics what you would write on a notepad if playing the system manually (and showing all your 'working'). Then you should test it using a set of spins (or preferably, several) for which you know the results (and not just the final result, but all the intermediate results). If the program produces identical results to the manual results, then the algorithm is highly likely to be correct.

Most often though, when coders simulate systems, they just post a graph, which is hardly better than useless, and should inspire no confidence whatsoever that the results indicated by the graph are a true reflection of what the system produces.

Smitridel and BETJACK like this.

15. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member

16. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

LOL!!! It's getting more ludicrous by the minute!!!

Ok Sherlock, show me the unit size so that both bets have the SAME loss to payout ratio!!!

24 numbers are always 2:1
    12 numbers are always 1:2

17. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Sweet Jerome, programming in excel is super easy.

It only took 3 line of code to program the whole thing! (your welcome to the file as I said to turbo a 1000 times) Even further I always put in an error validation. If x and y is not happening once in every x amount of spins, I have made an error in my calculation, and it will show me an error, so I can correct my mistake.

But the fun part is, now its Turbo saying that I'm wrong with my calculations, see he has no more Ammo, he cant keep jelling, that we were wrong with the interpretations, he cant keep jelling that we had to this or that in stead. NO, he has laid out a system/idea with strict RULES, I programmed it with those EXACT same rules... and the answer SHOWS that he is clearly WRONG...

Of course the only thing left for sad sad turbo is to shout scream jell, you made an ERROR!!!, Heck he is sounding a lot like us when we are screaming NOT ENOUGH SPINS!!!

Once again turbo, you are welcome to the file so you can finally SEE!!!

18. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

The problem is all the "ideas" exposed by system players are pretty simple and common sense dictates that if there was any merit to it, I believe someone since 18th century would have discovered it and exposed the solution. It's not just about beating Roulette, but proving there is an undiscovered law based on hot numbers or cold ones that influence future outcomes (consecutive lottery draws, roulette spins, horse races...)
    All the experts classify this belief as "Gambler's Fallacy" since they are of course independent events, but some forum posters who have absolutely no records of winning real money with their wild theories say otherwise with contradiction claims such as: "I have an edge, my numbers are hitting more than 1/37, but I need to apply a progression to make it work". Give me a break, I prefer to draw support and resistance lines on the market graphs, in this case they have merit and are used by professionals who earn real money. Markets have memory, Roulette does not.

19. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Couldnt agree more.
    That was the reason I asked from ka2 for the code.
    A graph is just a graph whether it's by Turbogenius or anyone else - it's a pretty/ugly jpg.
    If you're going through the trouble of programming share the code and see for ourselves.

20. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Judging by the way you type your posts or read anything else with less attention, I would be very cautious about errors in the code (Rules) as well.
    He already told you that you havent recalibrated your bets according to the numbers betting - aka UNIT SIZE related to the bet size.

But yes you can type eveything in caps - the only truth is you didnt code it exactly by the rules.

TurboGenius likes this.