1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Measuring Success

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Klausy, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Luckyfella

Luckyfella Well-Known Member

Since you mentioned 2nd law of thermodynamics, this is the science law I use to design my betting strategy. The science law that has yet to be proven wrong.

Einstein said that "this law will never be overthrown" .

Neither will my betting strategy. Lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    TwoUp likes this.
  2. precogm

precogm Active Member

Thanks

3. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    No. I don't need to accept it and I won't.

And furthermore if it can't be measured or quantified then you can't use it to predict the future outcomes.

If you could then take $1 and turn it to $2 betting, take the $2 and turn it to $4 and continue that only another 30 times and dontate $4 billion to a worthwhile charity of your choice, courtesy of a dare.

But I'm guessing "it just doesn't work like that."

4. precogm

precogm Active Member

No. I don't need to.

5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Measuring success
    Page 9
    I just have to.....
    how to measure success = how long is a piece of string.
    Lol.

6. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    So you have a supposed gift of ESP and can read the future and you're too miserable and selfish to take $1 build up a sizable win to help a charity and those in need. Either that or you can't do it.

7. precogm

precogm Active Member

You act like I care if you believe in precog or not. In fact I think you should continue to be a skeptic for the rest of your life.

8. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

There is no consistent significant evidence for precognition at this point in time. I actually did do a fair amount of journal reading back in my youth, and visited the Princeton paranormal lab helmed by Charles Honorton for a private tour back in the 80's.

One of the problems with the concept of "precognition" per se, is that there is technically no way to separate the ability to foresee the future from the ability to influence the future. So in a gambling environment, for example, when someone claims they see roulette coming up 13, and it does, how does one know the alleged precog isn't actually a telekinetic who doesn't know he's a telekinetic? Many interesting philosophical questions.

But no, there have been no alleged precogs tested who have demonstrated an ongoing ability under experimental conditions. And let's not bring up "remote viewing," which is an entirely different skill from what is generally referred to as "precognition." Remote viewing has its own experimental challenges and problems.

TwoUp likes this.
  9. Klausy

Klausy Member

Back when I first started getting success with this, I got to over 200k on RSim using only flat betting in the rated 3k mode. This is only a fraction to what PrecogM achieved. Everything was open and anyone could scrutinise our play. That evidence has long since disappeared as has my willingness to prove anything publicly anymore. As such I wouldn’t expect anyone to give these claims any more credence than any other unproven claims on this site.
    That said, this bit of the conversation started between two people who know it to be true so some of the counter comments subsequent to the early exchanges are to me irrelevant.
    As I say on Steve’s forum there are clear instructions and methods for someone to try it for themselves to see if it really is true or a load of nonsense. What’s more, it’s not actually that difficult to start seeing results if you go about it in the right way.

10. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol

11. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

A fine and standard reply. I forgot to mention that I was also recruited to be an investigator for the SSDPE back in the late 80's -- the Society for the Scientific Documentation of Paranormal Experiments.

It is strange that someone with precognitive abilities decided for years to ignore the Million Dollar Randi Challenge, which offered a million dollars to anyone who could demonstrate paranormal abilities under controlled conditions. I guess precogs don't really need the money, but it would have been great to demonstrate the existence of precognition so other precogs could come out of the closet.

I actually underwent testing at the Honorton lab in Princeton as part of my private tour. I went into a sensory deprivation bathysphere for one experience and then tried to predict allegedly random decay rates formulated into a computer game. Perhaps precogm could regale us with the tests he underwent that confirmed his precognitive abilities.

I am certainly looking forward to his response.

12. precogm

precogm Active Member

lol, I didn't undergo any, and never will.

13. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Hilariously, it's the one thing Steve believes is actually possible.

He can't fathom and will fight to his dying breath against easily proven repeater play, minimum intervals catching up, targeting numbers based on how frequently they're showing, etc, etc, but ooooh boy, Miles mentions precog and "pocket-pool computer" pro gets excited like a 16 year old boy on prom night.

Miles, your R-Sim account doesn't confirm anything you've ever claimed, hence I've never had any interest.

And certainly Monte Carlo has never gone bankrupt to anyone with ESP "gifts", despite the game being in play for a hundred+ years. It would have by now, don't you think?

Yes some precog work is out there and verified as a "thing", the CIA and other agencies spent good taxpayer dollars trying to utilize it for advantages (particularly Remote Viewing), yet it was never reliable enough to pursue further than testing and was discarded.

I do wish you luck however, and I would recommend reading Turbo's section in depth if you want to make actual progress in the game of roulette.

Cheers.

14. precogm

precogm Active Member

Thanks good luck to you too. I still hold the view systems do not work. You can not use logic to beat roulette.

I would rather accept my own experience and 10,000 years of human history who also understand psi and other paranormal abilities to be real than this modern strange extreme cult of materialism/scientism.

Mako likes this.