1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Mister Punto

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mister Punto, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mister Punto

Mister Punto Member

Dear reader,

Mister Punto here as u can see. This is the first Baccarat/Gamblers forum I have registered to. I’m Dutch (Amsterdam) so here and there u might see that my English needs to improve a little bit.

The reason for my visit here is that I'm trying to get in touch with professional baccarat players. I have found an error in the rules of the game of Baccarat or Punto-Banco. I'm using this error in my favor at the moment however in the long run I want to write a book about what I have found and learned. No, I'm not here to sell or share my method, but in the 1st place to learn and meet people whom can guide me into the right direction. Over here in Holland the game of Baccarat is not a big thing (yet) as in the US and Macau, so that's why I'm using this forum to see if I can meet someone interesting.

I might not respond straight away to any suggestions or posts but that's because of the time reference with the US.

Be in touch!

Mister Punto