1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

this is a great board. i like the uncensored aspect & i like being able to exchange ideas freely. as you can see many of us have legitimate gripes abotu another message board with overmoderation. overmoderation and enforcing rules arbitrarily is what kills message forums. i'm glad that doesnt happen here.

with that said can you please do something about this onearmedbandit guy? derailing threads, flooding the board, and posting messages like "Your nickname is: Pussies Shine Boy. Now get the fuck off this forum" gets very tiresome. anyone who chooses a name like Hymietown says a lot about themself. he will end up turning people off & killing activity on this board right when activity is starting to pick up

thanks for your time

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Thank you for your feedback.

When a user goes continually off-topic, our ideas is to move those off-topic posts and threads to the Off-topic Graveyard so that they do not derail discussions (more info about the Off-Topic Graveyard here).

We believe this solution offers the best of both worlds as it cleans up the original thread and superfluous threads while not censoring a particular user.

Keep in mind, however, that we do not read every post on the site, so we ask our members to please report off-topic posts so that we can take quick action to keep the site and threads as clean and organized as possible. You can report any post by simply clicking the "Report" link at the bottom of that post and it will be brought to our attention.

So, for example, if you could please go through the off-topic posts you mentioned and report them, we'll take a look and take action where necessary. Thank you.