1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius More on 6-streets / repeaters (off topic)

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Ka2, Aug 31, 2020.

1. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

and come to think of it as a side note..dyslexic was 100 percent win on a repeat

not this

i quote

the only way to win 100% is to find a pattern in the mathematical matrix of random and Pseudo-random numbers!

and the only way you have been spreading the dyslexic bet IS the only way to win...

theres a contradiction here....find a pattern..or just the straight outright dyslexic bet with the 100 percent guarantee to win..

2. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

[QUOTE = "6th-sense, post: 101699, member: 4929"] cita de nuevo
    ¡Solo tienes que entender que la única forma de ganar el 100% es encontrar un patrón en la matriz matemática de números aleatorios y pseudoaleatorios!

mal ... y si esta es tu base matemática ... niego con la cabeza [/ QUOTE]
    Sorry sixth sense, you are the expert and judge of the game of roulette, you know everything and if you say it is wrong, it is wrong!
    They still have the same problem as always, they think they are gods and they know everything, go ahead, but you can shake your head what you want, but you have no idea what I do, so save your expert words!

3. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

Go on your way of winning 2 sessions and losing 1, it's the only thing that some so-called experts can do, but that's not a Holy Grail!
    A Holy Grail wins every session!
    when you find it, let me know and then we can discuss whatever you want!

4. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

Ask your friend CHT, if he plays often, if this happens !!!:D
    Logically I can wait for the best moment to enter as he does, they have nothing new to teach me!;):cigar:

Attached Files:

5. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

SCAMIO, you’re talking to yourself as no one’s listening.

Turn off that McDonalds free WiFi you’re leeching and go back to your van down by the river.

Platton likes this.