1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

    Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

    Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius More on 6-streets / repeaters

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. Platton

    Platton Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2020
    Likes:
    6
    Location:
    East
    Thanks Jono for sharing. Although personally, this does not give me anything yet. Because the examples that you cited I tested many times, and even other different options, but this also did not give positive results. Maybe I haven't figured something out yet. At one time, I threw the "races" and tested this system, even probably more than the races. But then I was forced to quit due to circumstances, and when I returned to the tests, I returned to the races. But there, too, was never successful. Recently, I reread many of Turbo's threads again, I often do this, only already deepening more and more, I found something new for myself. And I decided to test this thread again. But! I would say, I'm no longer interested in testing the streets, I think I need to test by numbers! Like I said, I came to this by rereading many of Turbo's threads.
    I wanted to share what I discovered recently, but decided that I had to do the tests first, and that I might be wrong. So far I have done few tests, mostly only in manual check, but nevertheless, I want to say what I would like to say. I think I found, at least for myself, the perfect pattern based on LoTT . The point is that Turbo wrote in the thread about LOTT I seemed to read, but I only recently realized. when I reread again. In general, there is nothing new. The same law. But I somehow missed or did not immediately understand, as far as I remember, when he explained this law using the example of three numbers in one street. And after all, it turns out the same as just with dozens. If in numbers, then 66% of the win. And he wrote that yes, 66% is because we put 2 out of 3, but at the same time he said that of these 66%, 24% go to the fact that the first number should be repeated before the second falls. Then I was helped by the idea of Gigi, where he wrote that he did not succeed with that, but in correspondence with Lacyfella he wrote that something there could somehow look at it from the back, I never understood (my bad English), but the essence is, that if you look from the anither side, then in his tests it was that 80% of the probability that of the two numbers that fell out, the first number should be repeated, and not the second, in Turbo's example 76% (24% remember he had to repeat the first number). So here. And I thought so. I didn't know what Gigi meant, but it sounded interesting. I.e. we all know this law, and I think each of us tried on the basis of this to put out of two fallen dozen put on these two dozen that one of them should fall out by law. And Turbo, by the way, proved it. But this system is not a winning one, everyone I think has test this. And Turbo wrote that it is not so simple that it will fall out, for example, two numbers and put on these two numbers, although he added in parentheses - or is it so simple? Nevertheless, I think not. It's not that simple, it's much simpler! Or not?) I don't know for sure yet. But we continue. I thought, how is it that out of two numbers (take the average value) 75% probability that the first number that falls out? And I looked at it from the point of view when we enter the game: let's say out of 3 numbers, 1 number fell. OK, the chance of it repeating itself before the 2nd number is 25%. If it falls out then good. But what if the second number falls? What's going on then? So the first number, when it's one 25% to repeat. When the second number falls, now this number has 25% of what it will happen again, as if we had just entered the game. So here. And accordingly of two numbers, if the second has a chance of 25%, then the first then has a 75% chance of repetition!!! Because, as Turbo proved, the third number, which you probably immediately thought about, will fall much later than these two numbers. Accordingly, after two numbers drop out, the first has 75% to repeat, on average! I think at once everyone realized that it is better to put only one first instead of two out of three. Maybe I certainly checked it a little after opening my perfect pattern and it turned out to be worse than this template. That's why it's not all. Okay, I've already written a lot, so a little shorter. In general, when I realized that of the two numbers that fell out, it is not worth putting on two of these numbers, but only on the first, I thought, and why not then put the third number, which should fall much later? And that's the paradox. Remember, in the door contest, I've been thinking for a long time how to apply it to roulette? I still don't know how, but maybe it's something like that. But in general, this is related to the activities of Vaddy, whom I tested a lot, and there was one moment in my life that is to long for tell about this, but a long time ago I tested that if 2 numbers fell on the street, then there was one test to put just on the number that did not fall. And there were pretty good tests. Not winning, but good. And I immediately remembered it. So, in the end, we return to the finished ideal pattern for three things. When two of the three appear, you need to bet on the first thing that has appeared and what has not yet appeared! That's my perfect template for three things. So, for example, how to test this. Take the first street. The number 1 fell on it. We put it on 1. If it repeats perfectly, we continue to bet on it. When the second number falls, let's say 2 falls, then we put it on 1 and on 3. And then let's say the number 1 fell. Now, as we put it next. We look at this from the point of view that if we had entered the game later than any first number fell. Example. We had in the order of falling the number 1 then 2 then again 1. After 2 fell, we put on 1 and on 3. Now after 1 is repeated, we look at the last two numbers in the drop-out order - this is 2 and then 1. And now we put on 2 (because it is the first of the last two numbers) and on 3 because it did not fall out of the last two numbers. The next suppose is the number 3. We won again. Then we put on 1 and on 2 because 1 is the first number of the last two numbers, and 2 is not a occur number of the last two numbers. If the number repeated twice we respectively lost. There are different options, but I put it just on one of these numbers. In general, I checked this so far in hand and on the streets and just on different three numbers, and on dozens. And, hell, the hit is over very strong. Now I'm just testing it on a dozens and I want to say that I personally did not have such a result yet. I tested with a flat bet, and three different sets of numbers of 1000 spins and so that at the end of each there was either a small plus or a small minus - for me this is very impressive. Even for the dozens where I haven't adjusted the zero and some normal progression yet, it's just very good. It may of course be the same if you put on two fallen numbers, but as far as I remember there was always a good minus at the end.
    And I wrote all this here because I have to play inside numbers. And if I found, at least for myself, the perfect pattern for two out of three things, and these are two numbers of three in the street, so, and I don't know how to do this with the streets. Because I don't know how to win in the 50\50 system. Therefore, of course, I would like to know how to win through the streets playing 50\50 and then introduce the 2\3 pattern there.
     
  2. Gigi666

    Gigi666 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2020
    Likes:
    66
    Location:
    Europe
    Hey Platton,
    A bit of a hard read :p, but let me shed some light on what I think were my findings there (without looking at the old posts). I found that what occurs more often is for the non hits in the street to appear before the repeat happens, since 24% of the time will repeat the first number before one of the other 2 hits, we get 76% chance. Of course you are playing more numbers but with proper board management you can get some positive results. Question is if you would treat each street on its own or just do numbers in streets in dozens and for example if one wins in that dozen you reset that dozen only rather than whole board. Many ways to do this, but again I did not find a 100% winning way unless you have deep pockets for progression.
    Your idea seems the same as you would play 2 numbers in a street eventually, or you could try waiting for streets to have two different numbers showing up and then betting on them to hit before 3rd one hits, as only a 24% hit rate on first shown number isnt really lucrative in long term.
    Good luck with your tests.
     
  3. Naughty but nice

    Naughty but nice Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2019
    Likes:
    122
    Location:
    UK
    Gigi
    have you given up on top 3
    Can't PM you at shite RF.

    You could PM me over there. Not hard to work out whom I am.
    Definitely not a member of the GLOAT gang.
     
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
  4. Gigi666

    Gigi666 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2020
    Likes:
    66
    Location:
    Europe
    Hi Naughty,
    Yeah, I gave up on top3, top4 or even top6 I tried to work with. Kind of in and out of testing playing singles in streets.
    Not sure I have time to figure out who you are on RF :), so please let me know and I will try to PM you there. (I have the option set that members can email me but that does not seem to do anything).

    A simple idea to reverse Turbo's, since its around 25% for 1st number to hit again in the street, then why not wait for that 1st number to hit again before 2nd or 3rd shows and only then start playing those two.

    upload_2021-5-20_17-16-56.png
     
    TurboGenius likes this.
  5. Naughty but nice

    Naughty but nice Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2019
    Likes:
    122
    Location:
    UK
    Who started the GOAT topic at RF; that would be your answer.
     
    Gigi666 likes this.
  6. Naughty but nice

    Naughty but nice Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2019
    Likes:
    122
    Location:
    UK
    Gigi +400
    upload_2021-5-20_21-11-34.png
    All 37 hit; just 111 spins, 9 to choose from.
    GLOATS would not get it.
    Turbo getting there. Unlike chief of the GLOAT, Dr Sir

    Turbo, move it if you want.
     
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
  7. Gigi666

    Gigi666 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2020
    Likes:
    66
    Location:
    Europe
    I've messaged you earlier on. Let me know if you got anything.
     

  8. Naughty but nice

    Naughty but nice Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2019
    Likes:
    122
    Location:
    UK
    No, nothing for nottophammer
     
  9. Platton

    Platton Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2020
    Likes:
    6
    Location:
    East
    Hi Gigi! I apologize for my long, unnecessary and worthless messages, just I have no one to communicate with about roulette, and when there is an opportunity to write something, I begin to write a lot and badly)) But you turned out to write almost all my thoughts in this post)) I completely agree with you! And now I'm trying to test exactly inside the numbers, and yes, as I wrote that in general there is a 2\3 more less pattern, and it can be checked in several different options. But how to be with a game of 50\50, here is a snag for how to do it. And yes, we need to check how to do it, drop the whole field or inside every dozen. Again, there is a question of how to put in the dozens themselves. And now you need to look either to look for a way of continuous, but smooth flow of some streets to others, which is happening in roulette, although I don't even know how to do it, or, which can be easier, to do as Turbo showed us, which is just to choose the conditions under which to win or lose - and reset, and then it itself will thereby flow from one number to another. Again, how to do it inside the numbers? But I fully understood you. And the funny thing is that in one of the examples that you said - he is my option, it turned out to be so funny)) Nevertheless, some of the things that you wrote are very simple, but I did not think about them from this point of view. So there was a new one for me to look at. Yes, as an option, it may be waiting for two numbers to fall out. And this again leads to Vaddy, in fact inside the streets in almost this format I studied 4 years ago, but did not study)) But I will not write about it, it does not matter) Now this is a deeper study, thanks to Turbo, and who wrote here. And about waiting for two numbers and putting - I would not bet on these two numbers, I would bet in my own way. And from a purely mathematical perspective, and from the fact that I took and took the time to test on the dozen for whether I was lying to myself, and it turned out that I was not. That it's worse to put on two falls than my method. Nevertheless, a lot of ideas arise about this, how to do it, but testing is a very difficult process)) Yes, we would communicate together, since I think we understand each other and try to do the same thing, but not here. And how we can find together somewhere else?))
     
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
  10. Gigi666

    Gigi666 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2020
    Likes:
    66
    Location:
    Europe
    Your messages are not worthless is just the way you write reminds of someone who was really funny :p

    ...I studied 4 years ago, but did not study))... :p
    If I find time to test something around these I'll post it.

    Naughty:
    The RF forum is useless, I have to go to Memebers and search for you, then there is an envelope icon to email you, I did that and it said its been sent, I dont see other options of contacting like PM on that forum.
     
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
  11. Naughty but nice

    Naughty but nice Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2019
    Likes:
    122
    Location:
    UK
    Gigi; said hi
     
  12. Ordinary_people

    Ordinary_people Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2020
    Likes:
    9
    Location:
    Asia
    Hi gigi666,

    Can u explain what you say above ?

    If u can give the example thats really great.

    Thanks before
     
  13. Ordinary_people

    Ordinary_people Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2020
    Likes:
    9
    Location:
    Asia
    Hi Turbo,

    I already learn maybe your all thread. But somehow still cannot solve the puzzle. I feel like have the missing piece.

    I want to learn from your link above but already gone. If u can do the same example session in RS and give the link like you post above.

    I really appreciate.

    I know i will laughed by lot of people here because fooled i believe in you but i dont care.

    Because so far i learn the fact :
    - random has limit
    - the analogy horse. From what i try yes i agree with your data.
    - about appearance dozen : above expected, around expected, below expected
    All you said is all true.

    In my mind what you said is like Stephan Dreiseitl about randomness.

    Thanks before.
     
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  14. Ordinary_people

    Ordinary_people Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2020
    Likes:
    9
    Location:
    Asia
    Forgot to say what i ask is not get treat different from others but just to repeat what you ever do in here post your example session in RS.

    I just cannot learn because the example already removed or something so i cannot see.

    Thanks before
     

  15. Ordinary_people

    Ordinary_people Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2020
    Likes:
    9
    Location:
    Asia
    Gigi666,

    I already know what you mean now.

    But the question i want to ask. You just play number in 1 street or all street ?

    And if you already make profit from the hit from the number from that hit street, you removed it and wait for the first number appear again from that street again or just play repeat the 1 / 2 number that street ?

    Thanks
     

Share This Page