1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius More on 6-streets / repeaters

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by TurboGenius, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

If I had this problem I would find myself another bet selection . Why risk money on a losing system.

ND

2. panatha

panatha Member

I WILL FOCUS ON JERKHB BASIC IDEA BETTING ONLY ON SINGLE STRRETS

3. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

• Violation of Rule #7: No Off-topic Posting
    I don't want to discourage anyone, including Turbo himself, but don't you realize that you are looking for the same things with different ways of doing it, but always the same?
    To win at roulette you have to get out of that thought and mentality that you have had for many years, seek to do different things that have not been done and above all that there is a science or mathematics behind it to verify it.
    We cannot seek different results by working with the same old approaches.
    It is my advice! after discovering dyksexlic i kept working hard and looking for my own way to win and discover something that i think no one figured out, that it takes less chips than dyksexlic and is truly 100% winner on any roulette wheel!
    Even now I am seeing that I can win completely flat, although with progression my benefits are a little better.
    Really gentlemen, forget about the bases that are on the Internet, study the true Dyksexlic Master and when you study a lot of things they have to do with Algorithms, the mathematical matrix of chance, Paul Erdos, etc etc, you can reach a solution to win with 100 % Security at roulette!
    With all due respect to Turbo and Vadis, Dyksexlic is the real HG!

Greetings, take good care!

4. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

I am sorry i have not got back here giving any answers to your concerns but truth be told I know reading all the posts here that too many of us are on the wrong path. I see that 99% of players go up and down way too much on your units . too complex . everyone wants something that works every time .I only know of one method that works 99% of the time and I will share it . all other systems you have to use judgement and so no one here would be interested I all ready know. as a example if i play ec or 50/50 plays, I look at the last 12 spins and I need to see some repeats or i just wont play. that simple. it is called ,playing within the right conditions. no one wants to hear it and I am sorry but it is reality. have you ever notice how a method can work one day for hours and not the next ? because of "condition". all day you see dozens repeating for hours ,next day nothing. or streaks of reds and black like 6,9 in a row constantly, next day gone. that is reality. only one system I can honestly said that dont do that and I will share it with all steps, nothing complex, but never loses. 200 sessions so far and it works. hang on for now and I will post it soon. I am just really busy at work. so I will be back.
    Rinad

RickK, Platton and Timbo like this.
  5. panatha

panatha Member

HI RINAD YOU ARE KINDLY PERSON
    WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    TAKE CARE
    CHEERS

6. Luckyfella

Luckyfella Well-Known Member

Yo buddy, long time.
    Join the forum today.

Turbo gave us the framework to work with.

So thank you TurboG

And good job pal.

Ps. Posted on the other forum, take a look.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    jekhb1976 likes this.
  7. panatha

panatha Member

Thanks very much Gigi for your new post
    I will read vey carefully Two different styles your and JERKHB FOR THE SAME PRINCIPLE
    WILL BE VEY USEFULL FOR ME

8. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

No problem Panatha, although bare in mind as with everything in roulette you will hit losing sessions, so its important to know your Target Profit and Stop loss. On simulator I hit a losing session today in real online play not yet, in total real and sim play 11 sessions 10 won at or little above 100u and 1 lost 300u.
    Let's see what method Rinad shares, as something that "never loses" is a big claim.

9. panatha

panatha Member

The balance 10/1 is awesome and 600units net profit even more awesome
    do you remeber the average number of spins?
    so 600 units benkroll can cover bad rans
    About Rinad i think that if someone wants to share his succesfull method with the memebers of forum
    the only reason it to help
    so we must respect any GUY THAT WANT TO HELP US TO MAKE MONEY AS YOU, JERK, TURBO ,AND SO MANY OTHERS....

10. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Actually hit a 2nd loss heh on simulation, although I did play a slightly busier variation on simulation to see if its any better, I guess I will revert to the way I posted for you earlier. On avg it seems to be taking around 80 spins.
    Now on money mgm, definitely 600 bankroll is not enough!You'd be risking 50% of your bank on 1 session, I'd be more conservative especially that no one played through any significant number of sessions to say, ok this loses 1.3times per 10 sessions on avg. At this point it might as well lose more and even if its 2/10 that is 80% strike rate and with that you can expect 2-3 losing sessions in a row and even 4-5 are not impossible according to Losing streaks stats.
    So Panatha if you do intend to play any version of this with 1 to 3 reward to risk ratio (who knows maybe playing session until you make 300u is better then quitting after 100u) I suggest you have 20x your session bank, so 6000u.

11. RickK

RickK Member

Used Rinad method with ds and did very well....right up to when I didn't...I think we all have experienced that in varying degrees...looking forward to his next post regarding playing conditions...nice to see many working toward a common goal without out all the negativity...thanks to TG for breaking away from all that (don't know how he put up with it all that time, but glad he hung in there) and to all the positive contributors....thanks to all that know from us who are learning...we appreciate it...

TurboGenius likes this.
  12. Jono1167

Jono1167 Active Member

A few months ago, I tested this method thoroughly. As Turbo predicted, my win / loss ratio all finished with the wins outnumbering the losses.

At the time, I stopped testing this because I frequently ran into sessions where one dozen would keep losing and drag the other two dozens down. The dozen which kept losing, would have a heavy progression, while the other two dozens, although hitting regularly, wouldn’t make enough to cover the losses. Often the session would recover, but other times it would run past 250 spins with the balance going up and down. From memory, it never actually tanked.

It was good to see Eddy breathe new life into this topic. I tested many different ways of playing, including the method Eddy described in this thread (or something very similar, I didn’t keep all of my notes). To keep things accurate, I will use the same rules as described by Eddy.

The sessions below run from 1 to 35. Sessions 1-34 all went beautifully, but session 35 was a battle.

Sessions 1- 34

W,L,W,W,W,W: +7
    W: +6
    W,W,W,L,W,W,W: +4
    L,W: +5
    W: +5
    W: +2
    L,W,L,L,W,W,W,L,W,W: +7
    L,W,W,L,L,W,W,W,L,L,W,L,W,L,L,W,W,L,L,L,L,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,W,L,W,L,L,W,W,W: +3
    W: +11
    W,L,W,W,L,W: +5
    L,W: +15
    L,W: +5
    W: +9
    L,W,L,W,L,L,L,W,L,W,W,W: +20
    L,W: +20
    L,L,W,W,W: +1
    L,W,W,W,W,W: +2
    W,L,W,W,W: +1
    L,W,W: +5
    W,L,W,W,W: +9
    W,L,W,L,L,W,L,W,W: +15

Stats for sessions 1 - 34
    • Wins - 93
    • Losses - 45
    • +248 - Units profit

Session 35
    L,L,L,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,L,W,L,W,L,W,W,L,L,W,L,W,W,L,L,W,L,L,L,W,W,L,W,L,W,W,L,W,W,W,L,L,W,W,L,L,W,W,L,L,L,L,W,W,L,L,W,W,W,L,L,W,L,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,W,W,W,W,W,W,W,L,L,W,W,L,W,L,L,W,W,W,L,W,L,W,W,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,W,W,W,W,W,W: +4 (LOWEST POINT -182)

Stats for session 35
    • Wins - 63
    • Losses - 43
    • +4 - Units profit
    (192 spins - Lowest point: -182 units)

After a dream run in sessions 1 - 34, session 35 was a battle. Even though the wins outnumbered the losses (again), it took a long time to reach profit. 192 spins and 4 units of profit. It had a low point of minus -182 units, but the session eventually recovered.

Any suggestions on combating this type of session would be welcome.

Thanks

jekhb1976 likes this.
  13. panatha

panatha Member

Hi jono
    Firstly about your session of hell
    this style of betting has one I S S U E
    MONEY MANAGEMENT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE
    BECAUSE BET SELECTION IS EXTREMELY POWERFUL
    EVEN YOUR WINNING SESSIONS could be more more profitable if we know the correct money management
    DO YOU REMEMBER THE MAX UNIT BET AT YOUR SESSION OF HELL?
    I WONDER IF COULD BE POSSIBLE ACCEPT A STOP LOSS FOR EXAMPLE AT -100UNITS
    BECAUSE 35 SESSIONS ARE ABOUT 700 SPINS SO 148 UNITS NET PEOFIT NOT BAD RESULTS
    ROULETTE IS A BEAST
    OF COURSE FROM -182 TO +4 EVEN AFTER 192 SPINS WITH VERY MILD PROGRESSION PROVES
    THE POWER OF BET SELECTION
    IF I WAS AT YOUR POSITION -100 COULD BE MY STOP LOSS
    VERY NICE WORK
    THANKS
    COULD YOU POST THE SEQUENCE OF HELL?

Jono1167 likes this.
  14. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

I would not call it sequence of Hell since you did not lose your bank ;) -182 lowest point while you made +248 is a good result, either way good to have some kind of target and stop loss money-wise plus a time/session limit. My longest sessions to get 100u profit been around 150spins so far.

Jono1167 likes this.

15. daveylibra

daveylibra Member

The problem is that on each dozen we are making 2 bets. 1 street then 2 streets. So the win rate is expected to be higher than 50% for that dozen! Does Turbo and Jek agree?

jekhb1976 likes this.
  16. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

With the positive progression you'd be out of this right at the beginning (of course dont know where the wins were, but I keep same stake on all streets no matter which dozen is sleeping) LLLL would mean for me after first W all bets are +4u on each street and usually 2-3 Wins quickly bring me to new high.
    I also find that its roughly about every 20-30 spins that I hit a losing streak that requires increased stakes to get back. Live sessions so far so good no losers though. I like that its kind of auto mode, wheel tells you what to bet, when to increase units etc. I only execute its commands :p

jekhb1976 likes this.
  17. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Well-Known Member

Maybe not the best way Panatha. I think converting it to ds will make it more balanced, but needs further testing. Been very busy with work. when i have the time, think this weekend i plan to go to my local bm again for a test ride.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  18. jekhb1976

Hey pal, how are you doin'? hope all is fine.

19. jekhb1976

Great work. but this is just the basis, there are a few problems we need to solve, before this is a really good method to play.
    One problem is the drawdowns between spins and sessions. if the strets keep flipping around we are getting into a hole we can't get out of.
    I'm now converting it to double streets and a different approach regarding MM. When i have the time i'm planning on playing at my local bm again this weekend. depends on my sparetime. Keep you all posted when i have tested it first.

Jono1167 likes this.
  20. jekhb1976

Yes, that's correct, but there are also a few problems we need to solve. Think i found a better way regarding MM and playstyle with a Double Street approach. will test this weekend at my BM and then i will report back here.
    Cheers.