1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge More Policemen MURDERED today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Jul 18, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Last week it was Dallas, today Baton Rouge

It's becoming war on the men & women paid to protect us. Thanks to Obama's stand on the police he really can care less what's happening to them. Sure he acts like he cares, but he doesn't.
    This Black Lives Matter group is encouraging violence against the Police, all these "leaders" should be thrown in jail.

Funniest thing is when these folks are in trouble, guess who they call? Yes the Police

2. OneArmedBandit

Y'all have gone on for over 125 pages about another forum, that won't solve a damn thing. Yet won't comment on a very dangerous REAL life issue.
    That sums up your pathetic lives

3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Alright brainiac, I'll play.

You think you're so smart: what's YOUR solution to the racial problem in America?

4. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Notice how he starts to complain 19 minutes after posting,what a brain damaged fuck up.

5. OneArmedBandit

The current president has been the most divisive person against the police during his entire tenure. Hos rhetoric has fueled the anti police environment currently in our country.
    These black lives matter people are encouraging violence against the police. In the past two weeks 8 officers have been murdered due to these "peaceful" folks.
    Instead of encouraging every life matters, they slant it to their cause.
    Either one of the two Bozos running for president will stop the anti police feeling. We as a country need to come together and figure it out.
    One thing for sure the murdering of police needs to stop today

But go on about the WoV forum that conversation is useful, said NO one ever

6. OneArmedBandit

Ozzy you talk a big game from behind your keyboard, which by the way is controlled by the Clown Crew. Anytime,anywhere

7. OneArmedBandit

The useless thread is now at 127 pages, yet this REAL country problem has not ONE reply that is serious. Just shows you the people that post on this forum don't live in reality. They live for useless bullshit.
    8 MURDERED police officers, a president that talks against the police. Sad to say expect more of these attacks.

Our Country is broken but the WoV is much more important, yeah right tell that to those officers families

8. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

maybe people find you so repulsive, that they dont want to participate in a thread you started.
    Maybe debating an antisemite about racism seems distasteful to some..or useless, ...or ridiculous

9. OneArmedBandit

Your comments are NOT on topic, but you blow the Administration here so that's OK.

I could care less who finds me repulsive, unlike you. Even though a vast majority in here think you're a fucking asshole.

Me an antisemite? Why because I dislike you & Alan? I dislike people of all races, religions. Unlike you I'm honest about how I feel.

Now unless you have something to say about this topic stay the FUCK out of it. You are a Habitual Liar it's been proven time and time again. Go look for pennies in the parking lot

10. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

Luckily (IMO) I don't live in the USA....but when you see the stuff that the police pull on the public for what sometimes is nothing more than a driving infringement, then it makes me wonder at least why more police are not attacked. I am not a violent person and don't condone it, but how much sh*t are people going to take before they hit back. Then you have to wonder if this is what the powers that be want and are trying to provoke civil unrest. After all, a few dead cops are nothing really to some of the psychopaths in charge who have no real empathy and would be quite happy if it helped moved their agenda on a bit quicker.

11. LarryS

I have something to say about your post ...which s on topic..... You comment on how no one wants to reply.
    And MY REPSONSE......ON TOPIC TO YOUR COMMENT...IS ..WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR 'FRIEND" to respond here.

You said your "friend" was posing on Wov and I should look for him.

So you see...your credibility is shot. So when you post a topic like this one......no one takes you seriously. They view you as a fucking nut with imaginary "friends".

So to answer your question as to why people arent posting here in droves........just look in the fucking mirror.

Maybe calling jews "bagel eaters" ruins your credibility. Or calling them matzo ball eaters. Or posting "Jew jokes"....makes people wonder what the fuck you have to say about racism that is going to be of value,

maybe just your presence on this thread repulses people based on your history of bigotry and being suspended multiple times showing yourself as being irrational and pathetic

So that is my answer to your comment....ON TOPIC as to why I think people are staying away from you.

12. OneArmedBandit

Your comments are spot on, it's Obama's Agenda to constantly have an anti police rhetoric

13. OneArmedBandit

You seem to care what people think about you on these forums, why? Is it that important to your life? It sure appears to be.

Jews DO eat bagels, as do Christians,Muslims,Protestants,etc. Jew jokes,Irish jokes,Polish jokes are non stop daily. YOU are the only one who seems to care.

My "history" of bigotry, what a fucking joke YOU are. Get down to your Rabbi and tell him your woes, you fuckung pathetic liar.

I choose to get suspended to prove my point about your lying ways... Now hurry the bagel store is selling yesterday's bagels at 75% off

14. LarryS

I REST MY CASE

15. OneArmedBandit

You rest your case because you're a PROVEN Habitual Liar & Troll.
    I guess your 31 homes were all busy this weekend or maybe mom had to work overtime to support your deadbeat ass. Because you posted on Saturday & Sunday...

America is broken because of scumbags like you. Your kind endorse violence against the police, yet you're the first one calling them to help you out.

Wish I could meet you someday

16. LarryS

I RE-REST MY CASE

17. OneArmedBandit

Back on topic after the same person who daily derails people's threads yet never gets days because he blows the Admins

People like LarryS are the reason America is fractured, they speak against the police yet call them to protect him.

18. OneArmedBandit

Black Lives Matter Leaders are hiding behind the "cause" they are promoting. But behind the scenes they are fueling the flames of anti police rhetoric. Thus 8 policemen murdered over last two weeks

19. OneArmedBandit

Anyone who murders a law enforcement person should get the death penalty. I'm sure the folks from Hymie Town will oppose such a penalty.

20. OneArmedBandit

How many of you made a contribution to the families of the Dallas PD? Baton Rouge? I did

Go on keep talking about the WoV, useless cocksuckers that what you ALL are