1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex My issue with trading

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by maggie, Jan 13, 2020.

1. maggie

maggie New Member

It’s well known that online trading can be a very appealing industry. You get lured when you estimate how much you make in a short time with little physical effort. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of money trading in binary options and cryptocurrency. Glad I found a recovery pro who made sure I recovered my money. You can email me to share my experience if you are in a similar situation, you will recover everything you lost. [removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Trading is not like a game. If you don't take it seriously you can loss all your investment. Before taking decision you need to collect all the information about forex. Without information trading is quite impossible. As a trader I collect information and ideas from AtoZ Markets. I am pleased with them because of their services and facilities.

3. Diego San

Diego San Member

If you have a good trading idea and want to execute it, you still need to determine the stop loss and possible take profit. These are the two marks of forex trading that limit risk and potential profit. Risk management is so important to a successful trader that you can never do without a stop loss. My broker [removed, pay to advertise] execute my stop loss order without slippage.

4. Hayhayley9998

Hayhayley9998 New Member

Trading comes with risk. Therefore, one must be careful when choosing for a right broker. Traders can choose to trade with lower risk by choosing brokers which offer you protection against part of your losses. I personally recommend CWG Markets as it offers the Loss Protection Scheme which compensate its customers on trading losses for up to 900 US Dollar per month!

5. Teresa Garfield

Teresa Garfield New Member

Trader should a good profitable trading strategy. When building a trading strategy, traders should include points such as preferred trading method, when and where to trade, and what is the risk level. It's also a good idea to add stop level if losing too much, or making a lot of money. Finding a broker and platform is also important that supports the type of trading you want to do. That’s why I choose to trade with [removed, pay to advertise]

6. Mark Ford

Mark Ford New Member

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage, 24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with [removed, pay to advertise]. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.