1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge My Little Montana Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mickey Crimm, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Fuck all you assholes. I made it home today. The shittiest road trip I have ever been on. I came in well below average. What the fuck do I think about you derelicts? Kiss my ass, punks. It wasn't all my own fault. There is one thing I know about you sniveling cowards. You don't have the balls to do what I do. You don't have the makeup. You don't have the chemistry. You are a sniveling little pus coward ass people.

I make my living totally from machines. I have no other income. All you sniveling little bastards that dont like it can suck my dick. I''m 63 years old you little dick fucks. Kiss my ass forever.

2. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

I love you too Mickey.

3. puckerbutt

puckerbutt New Member

I can send you an application for a job at Hallmark Greeting Cards if you wish.

4. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Let me guess, first stop back home was the bar.

Sorry you didn't meet your average expected totals. But you know that happens sometimes and you will get them next trip.

5. Mickey Crimm

Damn. My head is smokin.' A good time was had by all last night. You bring back nightmare memories, pucker. I think it was like 25 years ago the last time I applied for a job. Thank God those assholes didn't hire me.

6. Mickey Crimm

Well, yeah, Boz. After two weeks of hard work it was time for some R & R.

7. Mickey Crimm

Boz, I got hit by a triple whammy on this last road trip. I'm used to the single whammy but this time it was a perfect storm.

There is something that goes on here that is illegal in Nevada. When a manufacturer puts new games on a machine, or "services a machine" whatever the hell that means, the meters and/or banking features all go back to reset. That shit is illegal in Nevada. When that happens I have to let those machines soak for at least 3 months before I start getting plays again.

So on this last road trip the machines from one manufacturer got new games installed and the meters went back to reset on the exploitable game. And another asshole manufacturer installed new games on their machines and the meters/banking features went back to reset. And still another manufacturer fricking "serviced" their machines. It put five exploitable games dead in the water to me. And these were all my better plays. So pretty much all I could work were the lesser plays.

So I limped my dumb ass home from a 13 day road trip with a measly $3935 earn. Normally, that number is going to be somewhere between $7000 and $8000. There ain't no comps in this market. Travel, meals and lodging cost me $1430. So I netted a measly $2500.

When life deals you lemons you have to make lemondade, right? I have to let those machines soak for a pretty good while. My next road trip will be sometime after Labor Day in September.

Meanwhile, I have plenty of things to do. Getting drunk is not my only hobby. I'm also heavy into genealogy. I have lots of genealogy projects on my agenda. You all should look into your ancestors. I think you will find them very interesting. If you need any help or tips I will be glad to help you out.

My asshole homey drinking buddies have invited for a trip to Bozeman next weekend. All we are going to do there is get some hotel rooms, get drunk and cruise for chicks.

In August I am obligated to attend a family reunion in Juneau, Alaska. My poor old mother is 81 years and in assisted living. All the kids are gathering up. It will probably be the last time I ever see my mother before she dies.

PS: This is how interesting genealogy can be. My Rogers immigrant ancestor was Giles Rogers. He came to Virginia from England in 1680. He settled in King & Queen County. There is a crossroads in K & Q County called Shacklefords. There was a Shackleford immigrant who was also in K & Q County in the same time frame. I think his name was Christopher Shackleford. He was the progenitor of all the Shacklefords in the United States.

Well, I'm jonesing for a drink. Talk to you later.

bluechow likes this.

8. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Hey Mickey, alcohol is your elixir, I got that, but have tried smoking some really good weed, or concentrates?

No hangover, and boy howdy the concentrates will knock your dick in the dirt.

Just sayin'.

9. Mickey Crimm

I've got some skunk bud buried up somewhere in my chest of drawers. I think I'll dig it out and roll one up. I don't smoke the stuff much anymore. Thats because I can analyze any gambling game....but after smoking a joint I couldn't even tell you what 2 + 2 is.

10. bluechow

bluechow New Member

Hey, Mickey, better hurry and smoke that skunk weed, the fresher the better.

11. Mickey Crimm

Hey, bluechow. Its almost time to hit the bar. Karaoke night. I think I'm gonna do Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother by Jerry Jeff Walker.

PS: I put something up for you in the slots forums.

Take care.

bluechow likes this.
  12. Fisk

Fisk Member

Do you fish, Mickey? If so I think we could be best friends lol.

From Haggard to Lund, every song you've ever posted is one that's on my every day playlist.

13. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Funny, the older i get the more I appreciate country music, esp. Merle.

Am I getting senile?

14. Mickey Crimm

The fishing is good here though I haven't been in quite a while. I love the Walleye. Corb is goiing to be in White Sulphur Springs for the Red Ants Pants Music Festival in late July. I'm going to try to make it down to see him.

We get these great music festivals all over the state in July and August.

15. Fisk

Fisk Member

Ugh. We just get shit pop festivals most times. A pretty good hippy one, a couple, actually, but my hippy phase was short and in the very distant past. Country is few and far between, and even those go towards more shitty pop country, which just ain't country.

I been up your way once. Fished my way from Alpine, WY, through Yellowstone, through Cody, and 3ish days later found myself hammered in some BBQ joint in Red Lodge, MT. To say I'm jealous of your stomping grounds would be a severe understatement. It'd be tough to uproot me from WNY, but I do hope I die somewhere out there. It's the closest I'll ever get to a heaven.

And V, I encourage you to continue down the path. I was always big into Classic Country because it reminds me of my childhood, which was exceptional. Merle, Waylon, Willie, Randy Travis, George Jones, those guys. But, if you can stay away from the radio, there is some modern country that still has the old country feel. I ain't talking that Luke Bryant bullshit, but REAL country. Corb Lund does real country, if a bit tainted by his Canadianess. Robert Earl Keen, Turnpike Troubadours, Reckless Kelly, there are so many unheard of yet great country artists out there. Pandora internet radio is amazing in this case. You find one guy you like and plop it in, and it'll play a number of songs and artists that are similar. Found so, so many gems doing this, guys I'd never heard of before.

It's not necessarily an all-day-every-day thing. I still get plenty of Beethoven and DMX and Marley and Sinatra and everything else I like. But I feel that while you may have a favorite genre, you've very much a music lover. And some of these songs just cain't be missed.

16. Mickey Crimm

Corb has a gambling song too:

17. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

We're in the first day of the yearly Blues Festival in Portland.

Good tunes, and if you're into that sort of thing, here's a link to a live simulcast on KBOO: enjoy!

http://kboo.fm/?gclid=CITO-eTH080CFU1rfgodfpwAbA

click on "listen now"

18. puckerbutt

puckerbutt New Member

I know exactly how you feel. It wasn't that long ago that I was toiling my life away working as a product tester for Trojan - Special Sizes Division. Somehow - during a wild night of partying, discussing genealogy charts with two Asian ladies and guzzling a mixture of Grey Goose and wolf's milk (the liquid not the mold) - I ended up with a hyperextended frenulum and my career was over. I soon discovered the wonders of gambling and have never looked back.

19. puckerbutt

puckerbutt New Member

Fisk/Face

I highly recommend this radio station from the DFW area.

www.959theranch.com

You can live stream it if you click the "listen now" button and can also look at the songs they've played in the past hour or so.

20. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

As the bank robber with the shotgun said at the beginning of Dirty Harry, "we gots to know."

Was it the tongue frenulum or the penis frenulum that took the hit?

The fact you were a "product tester" could, theoretically, go either way, and this site is a bastion for gay dudes.