1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge My Little Montana Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mickey Crimm, Jul 1, 2016.

1. puckerbutt

puckerbutt New Member

Funny you should quote that movie - I'm strenuously hetero, so dirty and hairy could properly describe the environment that this particular frenulum resided in.

2. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Perhaps BeachedWhalesBabs replaced you as product tester. No doubt that beast has a bigger frenulum than you.

3. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Well isn't this the typical thread from lowlife mickeycrimm. Claims to have had a lousy trip around the hick state he ended up in after losing it all trying to be an "AP" in Nevada. Sounds like just another dumbass machine addict, doesn't he. But you gotta love those phony stories he thrives on telling to create some sort of twisted life for himself :)

Undeniable Truth is, even the puny amount of money he makes believe he wins "every month" still amounts to nothing more than a pure white trash life. He doesn't even know how to make a respectable lie about himself. At 63 and with no social security (you just said it mickey--NO OTHER INCOME) no pensions, and no job, he might as well get a neck tattoo to go along with his pathetic drinking habit and no-life status. And what we DON'T need to hear about is another hitch hiking trip up to Alaska to bed down his toothless mother.

Scumbucket loser on steroids. Anyone want this slug in their family?

4. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Just read more of mickey's crap here. It's no wonder he started this thread with an uncontrolled, foul-mouthed rant directed towards anyone with a life who knows a pile of BS when they see one, and he probably did it all from that roll-up cot he sleeps on. As a slob who lives off Obama welfare checks and who sells food stamps so he can buy beer in order to drink and tell his plethora of lies about his non-existent successful gambling past to the collection of pickup-driving chumps in Montana who do everyone else's dirty work for them, crimm's a testament to what a life of abusing alcohol does to the lower bowels of our society.

Any wife or girlfriend? HA! Can he ever replace that beater he drives? Get real. Has he got any skills that'll ever land him a job? ROTHLMFAO!!

5. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

No issue here, will take Mickey in any bet over you, any machine, any day. Come on Rob, want to bet? I'm sure we can get Mick out of MT for the right amount of cash on the line.

Dude I don't even know you, have only heard of you, but I'm willing to bet against you. In my world money rules, what about yours?

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    I wouldn't want EITHER of those twobirds in my family, but that isn't the point.

The relevant thing is what is written on these boards.

I give props to MC.

I could give two shits whether he sleeps in a feather bed or wrapped up in a cardboard box: it's his gambling stories and gambling-related information that I enjoy reading, everything else is just filler.

7. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Yeah and good luck with that boz. mickey lives in a world of nickel keno and 25c video poker, and he creams his pants when the top jackpot of EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS rings out. If that's what also rules YOUR world then your "world" is irrelevant. Not that surprising from another WoV dropout though. It's filled with armchair gamblers. So just how would you expect "mickey" to be able to afford a trip to Nevada, or even dig up the courage to go there anyway? In case you're having trouble figuring it all out, the state busted him down like a trapped rat. That's why he's had to concoct all the nonsense he writes about. He writes like a bum in heat.

And Mr. V, I suppose you enjoy his binge-drinking stories as well. Seems WoVers will believe anyone who claims to be an "AP". Just wondering why you people still believe in that type of fairy tale, with the Wizard humbling himself by needing to beg for money when his "AP gambling" never worked out as "theoretically" expected to. Guess them phantom bucks weren't accepted at the grocery stores.

8. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    I agree that the Wiz really stepped in it when he waved his tin cup in front of the munchkins on the eve of the multi-million dollar sale of his sites.

The worst thing, the thing I would find unforgivable if true, is that I suspect he knew the deal was going forward and he waved his fucking tin cup anyway.

I have zero respect for beggars; should I respect people who ask for help when they don't really need it?

9. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Haha Singer,Jerry Logan at it again.He's even funnier then Crimm.

10. Blackhole

Blackhole Active Member

This observation about the Wizard is what always goes unchecked. To me it would seem obvious that the Wizard, alleged professional math gambler (AP) and pro sports analyst lost all his money doing what he claims he specializes in.

His followers defend him by saying he lost 80K in a Cypress bank in Greece, and real estate investments took a beaten. Anyone I know especially someone who would have enough money to have it floating around overseas, would have been nowhere near Greece with a dime let alone 80K at least for five years before he lost his money there and still today.

Real estate investments are exactly that and if they go down for a while and you’re affected personally by that movement you shouldn’t be investing there in the first place. Maybe he over borrowed against them to support his gambling habit.

It’s weird how everyone endlessly defended his need to beg for money at his age.

11. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Blackhole, I'm not sure how many folks have perspective on this, but Shackleford is not exactly on any sports book's top 10 list of feared bettors. He has no real standing in that arena.

He appears, frankly, to be a johnny-come-lately who decided he'd become an opera singer after the barbershop quartet gigs dried up, if you get my drift. Blackjack and VP opportunities bit the dust, so here he is -- sports bettor extraordinaire.

By the way, an old dear friend of mine, who passed away, opened the internet age 30 years ago with the handle "Blackock." He was very popular. You any relation?

12. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Shack is a talented, nice guy who simply got in over his head with the AP thing--which also happened to me prior to seriously wising up 19 years ago. And you could have predicted it all from the start. He's been associated with Bob Dancer--gambling's premier two-faced BSer--for years, and one who will never be able to stop working even at his ripe age today because he is so addicted to the vp machines. It's no surprise that somebody like mickey adores both of them. He creates whatever fantasy within his mind that will make the pain of his failed past go away.

13. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Mickey you're the best that ever was, probably one of the very few honest posters in here.

14. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

This is what an idiot Singer is. This dude truly doesn't know a damn thing about machine play, edges, hourly rate, etc. He thinks the denom makes the man. From my perspective this is just stupid.

Let's take a video poker pro playing $5 denom with a 1% edge. At 800 hands per hour he is running a $20,000 per hour wager and his expectation through the long haul of it is $200 per hour. But his money is taking thousands of dollars an hour in variance to get that $200 an hour. Most of his sessions are going to be losers.

Take a look at that line game I just put up in the Slots Forum where the meter is at almost $122. The biggest hit you can make in this game, besides the meter, is just $50. It's a $93 earn for about a half hours seat time. So my hourly rate on plays like this is $186.

The bet is 40 cents and I'm playing 30 spins a minute. That's 1800 spins per hour. That's a total wager of $720 per hour. The $186 earn on these plays means I'm working a 25.8% edge.

186/720 = 25.8%

So I have myself a big earn but only running $720 an hour in action. In other words, I'm not taking huge money fluctuations.

Which play would you rather have? The $5 video poker play as described above? Or this line game play? I'll take the line game play every time. There is no downside risk to what I'm doing and I have a good hourly rate.

So go ahead, Rob, and call me a penny ante player. It just shows that when it comes to machine play I know what I'm doing and you don't. I laugh all the way to the bank while you make fun of it, idiot.

bluechow likes this.

15. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Rob's an aristocrat. He's not required to know what he's doing.