1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette My Saving Money System

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Damien, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Damien

Damien Member

I Think im in the wrong game... im gonna share my neat lil system i developed for myself a while ago to save money....you heard the saying, "a wise man saves for the future, but a fool devours whatever he gets":)

i used this trick, to trick myself into saving....and after a few months i was swimming in a much easier life ....

Nearly everyone has a problem with saving money....google it to read of the problem....

But i have developed a system to save money that works great for me....you need an income of some sort for this system to work....job or dole etc....

I was searching the internet about where i could put my money without me being able to access it no matter how hard i bloody tried ....because i know if i have instant access to it, my history of poor money management means it will just go to waste on an absolute load of shit....i searched everywhere online for a place that offers this kind of facility.....i came across a thing called 'notice accounts'....none of the banks offer it over here in the uk....which is strange....only the building soceities branches in town do....i guess they dont call them building soceities for nothing.....so i opened an account.....i chose a 3 month notice account....i wont mention the name of my building soceity....so a 3 month notice account means i have to give them 3 months notice before i can get my money.....so i have to wait three long months to get any out....unless i die..lol....but since i have an income ...having to wait 3 months removes any temptation and opportunity or possibility for me to splash the cash i put in or keep putting in....winning!.....

If i need £100.....i just wait for paycheck...its quicker than waiting 3 months to dip into my precious nest egg....you see it??

Everytime i get paid i stick a portion in my nest egg notice account without thinking about it.....its easier that way

However, once i had 10k in my nest egg from saving with this trick....i gave them 3 months notice because i stupidly wanted direct access....i thought i could handle the temptation but i went on a spending spree and it went from 10k to 6k....so i quickly put the remaining 6k back as i saw myself going back into poverty....which was a very very wise decision and i learnt from my mistake....i will never draw from it again unless its dire...

So thats one one of my winning strategies .....

:)