1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette My Way or the Highway

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Daniel, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    ok say warmer, but still not main. What do you do with the ball where it falls, where it stops? Vb is where will be the ball on the rotor in some particular time. But ways how to know that is very much...not all are right...

2. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Well that is the last part where variance comes... About the diamond? well the tilted one if there s one, or overlapping... sometimes good overlapping at an ideal rotor speed can be much better than a strong tilted wheel where ball hit always the diamond on the top and where the scatter will be too random. Imo Vb is not only the ball, the rotor is as important as ball...

3. Benas

Benas Active Member

The rotor is much more important than the ball, we can even not pay much attention to the ball and play to plus, but we cant that do if not know rotor speed...

4. Daniel

Daniel Member

Supply Chain
    Guys, maybe I should change the name VB to other thing but for me is what's giving continuous results. My "VB" is very simple and for the ones that discuss it I understand it's not even VB. The thing is that the best tutorial I found back in the days on VB was from roulette forum the free videos and I saw a lot of people call it a scam but I never got to see a proper detailed explanation on VB. What I saw at the time was a lot of people saying that's not it that's not that. I even asked for help on this forum and nothing. So I just went to the wheel and check different methods and figure out that just memorising the tendencies for different throws based on what distance the ball goes apart from the throw number at a certain lap and at certain condition (rotor speed, ball speed/type of throw, was good enough to produce the extra confidence in order to make the bet. For example I often play with the extra chips on a single full number while I'm making my Standart bets just for fun. The number of times I get a hit or up to 2 numbers apart from the bet is favourable. But for me today it's like I see a throw and I say to myself: I know this one, this is the type of throw normally it does not not run away from the previous number more then 9:4 for example. The thing is this, if you have VB skills you should be on one of this 2 options:
    1- having proper finantial success at the wheel.
    2 - get good at my way, incorporate your skills, start making proper profits at the wheel.
    Don't take me wrong but I do believe some people seem to enjoy the theory and the mathematical, phisical, and even filosophical side of the wheel but they don't go on the pit because... Who knows.
    I just want to keep paying the bills while playing games lol. Anyway please note I'm not saying i give a fuck about the initial number or the number after some laps. I care about the distance it creates and previous drops tendency while considering the rotor speed and the type of throw.

5. Benas

Benas Active Member

Yes, because that is too simple and peoples simply not notice description, or for descriptor looks too simple that describe :).
    The essence of VB is such - a player must be able to find moment/point from which till the end is left as constant distance as possible. If he that can do - he is usually a winner, if not, the player is usually looser . The exception is bias play, here we can have no understanding how much time/distance is left and still be winners.

6. Sharptracker

Great, then we're agree

@Daniel No worry we have the same problem with the term "Dealer signature" where it can be everything and anything :)

7. Daniel

Daniel Member

Supply Chain
    Hey guys. Taking a break for Christmas. This was a good year. In plus 300k out 250k making approx 60k. I got to be honest and saying I'm playing a lot less since I buy myself some toys. It's done! For my country this puts me in the fuck you position. Let's go 2019!!! Holliday's in February will post again. Have anyone try to complete the file I uploaded?

8. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler

Ermm...Isn't 300k out of 250k up 50k?

Can you explain the method in more detail?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  9. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

Daniel, I took a look at the wheel layout with your example betting the layout.
    I can see a nice spread covering larger parts of the wheel.

I have some files that include connections of the wheel layout versus the table layout.
    Both Laurance Scott and Pierre Basieux have done some nice work regarding this.

I will try to attach the Nine Roulette Signature and maybe you can improve your chip placement even more.
    Have more material upon this and will see what I can find and contribute with.

Cheers

Attached Files:

10. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

Here are some more samples that I find.
    The bi-modal placement would be interesting to develop further with your method because you categorize four different zones in the beginning of the topic and those images might hint you to get a tighter spread without uneasy chip placement.

Cheers

Attached Files:

11. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Just memorize the wheel and place the chips in the section where you think the ball will hit.

Cocobongo2020 likes this.
  12. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

+All those cats who belittle dealers signature wake up . Daniel is right on target and WASHOO2 2 dozen roulette system for the 0/00 wheel is not far behind .

Nathan Detroit aka WASHOO2

13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    I'm not going to belittle it. It's better than 99% of the systems.

Regarding the DS...What would you guys like to see in terms of some tests or spreadsheets?

For example, would you like to see the simple yardage graphed showing from last number hit to the next number?
    Or some kind of consistency graph type of bet where if spin one and spin two were similar then a bet is made on spin three type of graph?

I have zillions of spins from wheels with reasonable ball scatter and where the wheel is always spinning in one direction.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  14. Nathan Detroit

Caleb ,

I am ready and willing for the Kaisan 9 number position ( selected # with 4 contiguous numbers on each side )..AC round trip 550 miles .

Since 2006 I am l am paying attention to Caleb`s / Dr Sir Any one posts about roulette wheels .

P.S. Surprised that Daniel`s topic remained dormant .

ND

15. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Nathen,

Do you have Excel?

What Kaisan and I do is different than DS and simple yardage, but I will be happy to help you with whatever you'd like to understand.

16. Nathan Detroit

Caleb ,

I do know hat Kaisan`s and your methods are quite different from DS.

Thanks for your offer which is greatly appreciated but currently I am not in a position to make use of it .

ND

17. Sharptracker

Nathan, Kaisan doesn't bet simply 9 numbers... He's playing VB, he just has his way to play Vb. You "only" have to recognize a moment in any spin where it left x seconds till the end of the spin, then "simply" know how much the rotor/wheel will travel during that time left.

There is several ways to do and Kaisan has his own... Now he could play 5/7/9 numbers, it is just about how he sees the situation i guess. If the wheel is easy to beat then bet large numbers of pockets like 9, to not miss a win because of a little final jump of the ball next to your bet. If the wheel is quite harder to beat, play less numbers 3 to 5 i'd say and for example at the Firzwilliam, Kaisan was playing 5 numbers only...

18. Benas

Benas Active Member

From your talk looks, like are millions of ways how to play :) Are practically one way. If you talk about Kaisan, then when you next time will see him in play try to notice what he writes his small notebook, that maybe will open your eyes if you at least something understand in VB. If he still has that notebook ... maybe now not use :)

If say you are basket player what much different can you do? From one side much, but from other - nothing - still must throw and hit to a basket, if no - nothing will be good.

Worst in these internet talks is, that many who heard with one ear about Vb, try to look experts in the forum... :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  19. Sharptracker

@Benas

There are several ways to play Vb. I could replace the word ways by shortcuts to answer ball&rotor question. There is no millions different shortcut but there are severals...

He always uses his notebook when play and on his notebook he simply writes ball scatter difference according to what he expected.

Worst in these internet talks is those people more concerned to give lessons without bring anything instead to bring something on a relevant topic... And what to say about this need to convince people that i have the biggest one...

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  20. Benas

Benas Active Member

I do not know about even several.
    But I saw Kaisan in play and slight talked. The same I talked with several VB players who write in forums. You can talk about what you want, but they all play the same way...
    Really I play slightly different, but even that is the same way.
    I saw in the world only one person which played in my opinion in head higher, that all others which I saw or talked, so only one. Short talk with him did not give benefit for me... still think how he can play and he really is mine aim...