1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Neural Strategy

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Jul 29, 2019.

1. RailBird

RailBird New Member

Retired
    Sorry to say, but it appears this thread is dying. I had hopped my recent posts would have helped to inject some new life, unfortunately it appears I am wrong. I have been working manually with "The Neural Strategy" for some time. Naturally, not being a programmer, things are much slower. However, my snail research does seem promising. Notwithstanding the inevitable death spiral of repetitive loses, it does appear you will win enough sets to overcome the loses. Once again, notwithstanding the possibility of Murphy's Law, one might grind out a reasonable profit. I would be willing to share my research with anyone interested.
    rb

2. stephen

stephen Active Member

Are you checking baccarat shoes or some other game?

3. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

RB

Do you think that Neural is good insight, at least from a bet selection standpoint? A money management strategy can be coupled with it to make it more successful. There are enough guys here to help out with that.

cps10

4. RailBird

RailBird New Member

Retired
  5. RailBird

RailBird New Member

Retired

I chose Baccarat because Roulette has the two $ lousing green numbers, and Baccarat ties are a no bet. A Baccarat shoe is meaningless to The Super Neural Strategy. I copy to paper roughly 100 or so hands from a practice Baccarat website. Then manually apply these hands to The Super Neural Strategy rules. Because most of the sample data from the Strategy instructions are played at $5.00 I kept the same detonation. Not hard to do, just takes time. I am not a programmer and not partially proficient with Excel, therefore I am reduced to manual research. However, over a period of time I have processed almost a thousand hands condensed to winning or losing sets. As you manually play these hands, you come to recognize tho optimal advantage of money placement. Sets normally consist of anywhere from ten to twenty hands. If I get much beyond twenty hands, I generally start looking to call it a draw and stop play for that set. (WARNING, NEVER SAY TO YOURSELF, IF I WIN JUST ONE MORE HAND, I WILL QUIT. THAT IS THE KISS OF DEATH.) Unfortunately, the longer you continue playing the same set, the occasional repetitive downward spiral of losing hands becomes somewhat predictable. Along with this losing death spiral, you must always keep in mind the ever present possibility of Murphy's Law.
    rb

6. RailBird

RailBird New Member

Retired
    As I previously posted, the suggested wager amount of + or - appears to be the most optimal. Playing a $5.00 game places the automatic set stop (game over) at $50.00. This seems adequate.
    gb

cps10 likes this.