1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack never lose in bj!!

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by ralphie1313bj!, Mar 21, 2023.

1. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

Owner Of F&F law Firm, Medi-Tech Intl. Corp
    • Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    wow what small little man i guess u really are dumb not to realize the more u talk like this the more it makes u look like such a loser, and my thread is at the top of the list thanks to guys like u keep answering so its really jumping in here !!! which of course gets u so heated !!! lmao lmao lmao jealousy kicks in!!! on top of it u just came home after working 10 hours at some 3 bucks an hour job!! and then to look at that beast of a wife so u turn to watch the dog shake his balls cause all the excitement u get!!! while i am cruising in my m8 convertible comp!!! its so nice if u want to see a pic i can show u..

2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Where did I say he didn't have a right to post here? He can post here. This forum now is known as a voodoo forum with many different people posting claims that defy math. He fits right in. But I think people have a right to respond and say that is not the way gambling, nor the math works.

And the only bullying I see came from YOU punkcity, yesterday when you posted that I should leave this forum. There is your bullying.

3. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

u got the right to say its not gambling !!!! lol why cause i am winning if i was losing u would be saying yep this is the way gambling is !!! who are u to say its not u invented gambling? gambling hows one purpose and thats to win!!! so i am playing bj i am doing math and its working!!! it;s just funny how u never went to try it but want to make this claims !!!

4. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

update from past weekend so fri night i hit an 8 level i was up 450 so i lost the 1000 - 450 lost 550 sat i played all day to make up for rhe loss i made 1100-550 up 550 and sunday i made 600 total for 3 days 1150 i take it !! my friends are still doing great as well.. time will tell

5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    • Violation of Rule #7: No Off-topic Posting
    I believe you posted this
    2BE71CDD-2FDA-4268-B1C5-1B7FAD7D7E9E.jpeg
    I only reiterate what you already posted, but you are forgetful. You often with monotonous regularity post you are “leaving this forum” , please do.

6. Punkcity

Nice work, hopefully ewe not attracting the wrath of the marphia. Ewe making what kewlj average per day is. Nice and no mafphzzz.

7. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

3 months later and i am still going strong!!! To all that said it would not last u could not have been more wrong and i did what i said with other guys playing for me too bad to the ones that were too dumb to listen i just bought a new house and a sick car!!

fathead likes this.

8. Punkcity

Good work, excellent work on new house, hopefully your car gets well soon, at least you have the cash to get it fixed ( lol I know sick is a good thing) .
    Cheers

9. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

That was funny!! Yes the car will be ok!! I went to a local place and some 5'9 blond cleaned the pipes out an she is running alot better!!

10. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

I am happy for you. Keep going back to that well until it drys up. Maybe it never will. Good luck to you.

11. ralphie1313bj!

ralphie1313bj! Member

it works all over i went to ac, to resorts in the catskills and i played bj on a cruise matter of fact it paid for my cruise!!!

12. Punkcity

Nice , and they didn’t keel haul you !!!!
    Even better.
    lol and here this forum posters lead readers to believe that you have to play under the radar to avoid the heat, the maphjizz, play incognito, lol.
    Keep proving them wrong, nice work.

13. BeJustRich

BeJustRich Active Member

I am very often get more than 10 loses on BJ. So tha ks but no!

14. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

This is so retarded. Ditching the conventional basic strategy for the no bust style makes the 21 a -20% ev proposition against you, This imbecile is just another bulls-shits artist, simple and plain, hey hey.