1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps New Bonus crap bet: “Repeater bet”

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by Tinhorn Gambler, Mar 6, 2015.

1. rongarm10

rongarm10 Member Lineage to Founders

Well that certainly explains a lot of things, lol. Harley, I believe, said that MP's post may still be up. I don't know. I haven't checked lately. But the good thing is at least I got to say something about what MP posted. I don't really care that much as to what Heavy has done or not done. I just think that since he took down my post, he should also take down MP's post, if he has not done it yet. Just remember: what goes around, comes around. Just sayin.

Harley likes this.
  2. rongarm10

rongarm10 Member Lineage to Founders

Well ladies and gentlemen I tried the other day to log on Heavy's forum. Guess what? The little red letters came up saying that my log in stuff was not valid. Gosh does this mean that for not even violating any TOS that I am history on his site? That really doesn't make any sense. I suppose there are people out there that run their forums any way that pleases them. It is not a big loss to me, but there are some people on there that I enjoy reading their posts. But I am now on several other forums that people are at least fair and polite to me. I should have had Heavy read me my miranda rights, as I did many times when I was a Deputy Sheriff. Fun times. Just sayin.

3. RENEGADE

RENEGADE New Member

As i told you many times in person if this is the case why not load up on the high Numbers and break the Bank

4. RENEGADE

RENEGADE New Member

Time to load up on the 9

5. RENEGADE

RENEGADE New Member

Also if the dice favour the low end that means fewer 6/1 and 5/2 7s so you should have an epic roll.

6. Roller

Roller New Member

One of best bonuses