1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Baccarat Norm Allan strategy

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by canadasbestbaccaratplayer, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Prozema

Prozema New Member

I know a non-vegas UX hustler who claims he makes $200 a day playing low stakes baccarat then he quits for the day and pokes through machines. He's a nice guy, so we chat sometimes... I had thought he was voucount a side bet or something. He claims that is not the case, and he is just reading the board . I'm trying to figure out what he's doing... I'm pretty sure he lives in the hotel with his Asian girlfriend. Maybe mron could shed some light on this?

I read a bunch of Jacobson and shackelfords stuff... Nothing they said gave any hints.

BTW... Having to invite a friend to get access to private messages is an odd rule.

2. mron

mron New Member

Hi Prozema, I'm not sure I understand what you want me to shed some light on? I have no idea who the person is you are speaking about.

3. BETJACK

BETJACK Member

4. Baccarat man

Baccarat man Member

Sales assistant
    If you don't press your bets when your winning you will get stung eventually.Courage is needed in baccarat,if you don't have the guts to jump from e.g $25 - $250/300 or more per hand stay away cos you will lose.Having just finishing a big win on baccarat over the last week I know the score.

5. stephen

stephen New Member

What is your betting progression from $25 to $250/300?

6. Roubacc

Roubacc Member

If you have to progress your bet from $25 to $250, then you are just like everyone else, a gambler. And when you lose the $250, then what $550?

7. Roubacc

Roubacc Member

If you have to spread your bet from $25 to $300 to win, then your bet selection is poor and you are typical gambler and not a pro or student of the game. A pro makes 10 to 20 units per shoe without spreading more than 2 high. That means $25 to $50. If you can’t do that, then you’re a gambler like everyone else.

8. NPJ

NPJ New Member

If you could have something about information how to apply Norms way of playing I would be happy. I know a lot of factors including this, but need to connect the dots.

Thanks for your effort in advance.