1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge OAB is a NO SHOW!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrV, Aug 23, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Unlike you sir I don't type just to make myself feel important.
    You say you know everything so then why ask how come said person got 30 days. You're barking up the wrong tree. Maybe you should play a pick six by george.
    Or then again maybe you should just realize you've been played like a fiddle.
    Ciao Bark Ciao

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

really....please post the quote where i said THAT

meanwhile lonestars wife is rather tasty

3. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Somehow I doubt that, but I'll let you report back. Assuming you didn't mean that in the literal sense. Nobody deserves to find out.

4. LarryS

this guy uses the phrase "by george"......therefore he couldnt be OAB......that proves it

there was a dunce on GG that used the word "blimey" to prove that he was from England.

birds of a feather

5. OneArmedBandit

You can clearly see that Larry has factual issues. He denies he asked me why OAB got 30 days.

His verbatim is " hey MDavis...... what got your boy suspended for 30 days"

6. OneArmedBandit

When the truth smacks Larry in the eyes the room gets OhSo quiet that you can hear PePe passing wind.
    This causes Alec to say to Jack crank up the heat.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  7. LarryS

there is nothing in your quote that shows i denied that.....your comprehension level is that of OAB

that entire quote speaks about your statement that you will only be here in stormy weather

8. LarryS

you still didnt respond to this....quote where i said this

9. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Keep mouth fucking the owners here. What a joke they suspend OAB and allow you to post.

All about the post count to these guys. Not sure why they think any prospective advertiser would think there are potential customers here.

Another Roulette scammer showed up today and Junket King called him out on it. More posts, someone is getting hard in management.

10. OneArmedBandit

Larry, he wouldn't know the truth if his life depended on it.
    When OAB comes back on 9/30 it will be quite an entertaining day, circle it on your calendar.

11. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

He wont last a day. Trust me, many people get enjoyment out of laughing at him. He makes it so easy. Go grab another shot, has to make it easier when you think about the stuff he does to kids and animals.

12. LarryS

yeah we are all scared that oab the antisemite will come back under his usual name....that will really make a difference....rather than mdavis or lonestarhorse or henotmypres or irapeyungboyz

i can use mdavis as a punching bag just as easy as oab....they both fold just as easy

13. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    I have only played poker a few times in Reno(less than 7 times). You would certainly remember me because I'm oftentimes very aggressive and tricky. Generally I can create lots action that can even rile and loosen up some of the grouchy old rocks and engage in razzing,banter, fun and sometimes side bets. If you like a nice sunday morning ABC peaceful game then you wouldn't enjoy playing at my table.

I remember playing poker a few times at the Peppermill but that was probably 6 - 8 years ago. I used to go to the peppermill frequently pre 2005 they had a good variety and good paytables on VP, VBJ, bonus type slots and promotions.
    It's been a while since I played there. Last time I was up that way was when I got invited to Tahoe RFBT and went to the Hard Rock grand opening.Nice place, but I couldn't barely move once the crowd packed in. There were plenty of hot girls that's for sure.

I find the layout and design a the peppermill unique(hopefully the upgraded the HL room) I would much rather play there over boring places like The Wynn, Encore, bellagio etc etc. Don't get me wrong I like all the restaurants, art, gardens and cool stuff at the nicer places, but the gaming floors are kinda boxy and boring IMO.

14. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess

15. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

16. LarryS

around 7 years ago they built a beautiful pokrer room....the chairs are amazing.....supposedly cost 1000 each........very nice...just around the time Atlantis redid their room.....but peppermil outdid them.
    I like when people talk....the more others talk the better for me as far as information.
    I am not saying I would be able to gleen info from you......just in general.
    I have seen Caro play on tv on WSP main event.....and he talks alot like he is a crazy person.....and its purposeful.....he is talkative and annoying, and there is a method to his madness.
    I can see that he can put people on edge. Maybe you are like that.....I dont assume talkative people are giving me good info.....I need to sit back and listen for a while....and thats what I would do with you or a player like you.