1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Only mugs play roulette,well mostly

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Hoverquad, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Hoverquad

Hoverquad New Member

Hi 6th,
    Yes that's exactly it, more like a phase change. If you find any particular sequence of events in a random series, this
    will propagate for a period of time, interlink with other cycles or phases and then fade away. The most frustrating problem
    has always been, that there are periods when the cycles phase with one another and any betting strategy needs to take this
    into account or the player will expend to much investment that will not recoup. Knowing when a single phase was starting would be
    great, but I have never found a way to accomplish this.

2. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

Maybe you haven’t found the way to to see if a new phase cycle or bet or pattern is starting..
    Infuriating...but it seems you have found a way maybe that may or may not involve this part...
    And maybe the combinations and at what state they are at as in say a tracking method w/l would produce the rolling results of any phase at a particular time if you know it’s extremes when it’s rolling in and out if phase giving an indication of higher chance of hits..
    It does intrigue me as you say you have solved it yet do not know when to know the phase starts or stops..nice to see you very active at your age ..
    Keeps your mind sharp

3. Hoverquad

Hoverquad New Member

6th Sense,
    You are well named. I have indeed found a rhythm that one does not require a start or an end. It is early days
    as yet, but I have high hopes that after all this time and work it may pan out, but for obvious reasons I would
    not be in a position to share this information.

4. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

That’s fine as I probably know where you are coming from as I have said this for a long time ...but no one listens...if you want to talk privately my email [email protected]

5. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

[email protected]