1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Over complicate - and you loose

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by michaelpelly, Feb 6, 2019.

1. michaelpelly

michaelpelly Guest

It never gets old.

Stop using charts, fancy indicators, auto-algo-fancy-shmency strategies and start GAINING profit base on the price movement!

Charts can mislead, indicators can stop working when market changes model, but buy low and sell a bit higher never fails.

And stop over complicate - sometimes profits will be big, sometimes small - itÂ’s still profit, work to acquire more capital.

Do not build space shuttles when you can have bicycle and ride to the next village.

Best trades I ever had were based on a price of something very deprecated for some period with reasonable risk and almost 1:1 leverage.

1. Oil when it was 28$, bought and just waited 4 weeks
    2. Copper when it was 2.00 - bought and waited 4-5 weeks
    3. The currencies wildly deprecated couple days after Swiss event in 2015 - bought NZD against CHF and waited couple of weeks
    4. NGAs couple weeks ago when it went 2.9 - bought half-contract, and then to 3.7 in 2 weeks

Keep it ducking simple!

Source.

2. Mark Ford

Mark Ford New Member

Loss is the part and parcel of forex trading. For the newbie the amount of loss should be big. Sometimes many traders make their trading strategy over complicated. When your trading strategy become over complicated, the possibilities of earning profit reduce. Sometimes by using simple strategy, a trader can earn big profit. I am trading with [removed]. I always make my trading strategy simple with the help of my broker. And they help me to make profit consistently.

3. Diego San

Diego San Member

What factors come into play when deciding how to trade Forex? How does that compare with trading equities? Let's say, for example, that an economy's inflation rate or interest rates are low and stable, its output is growing strongly, and its politics are stable. One can expect for that country's currency to remain strong versus a less fundamentally favorable currency. Now, let's compare that with an equity of a particular company. If the domestic and global economy is strong, inflation is not rampant, competition is not taking away market share, product demand is stable, and workers are productive, then you can expect that company's stock to remain strong versus a company with less favorable fundamentals.

4. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Risk is the common factor of forex market. A trader can face the loss most of the time if he has no knowledge about trading. A trader should know the right time, right place and right currencies while he is trading in the market. Most of the traders lost their money because of their little knowledge about forex. Most of them don't know how to recover losses. Sometimes traders take decision emotionally after loosing money. It causes more losses. I am also a trader of [removed]. I always welcome losses and think that loss is the energy to make profit. Taking wise decisions can recover the losses.