1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Parachute question

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Rona, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Rona

Rona Active Member

They say this can not lose if you have the right bankroll and indeed it looks like it can never lose completely. It's one of those rare systems that fight and fight, till you get a good streak and recover. It's basically an elaborate Parachute strategy. Very defensive. And complicated. And it does have over 99% winrate. But.. I don't see it played with 100 units. My question is what is the adequate bankroll. I have asked in the comments but they don't reply. Please don't reply if you think all systems lose. I need a serious answer, how many units does that system need?

Do you have experience with Parachute strategies? What is their drawdown? Would 300 units be a suficient bankroll?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43nvGZQHMYo

2. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

You should be banned for spamming your YouTube channel along with your scam website. You must pay a fee to avoid the ban from the admin of the forum.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Here is the deal. This is nothing more than magical thinking. Each type of bet has a balance point. As long as you are aware of these balance points then everything equates to being statistically even. Take an even chance bet. It balances with 1 to 1. Take the dozen bet, It balances with 2 to 1. Take a double-street bet. It balances with 4 to 1. etc...

So you need to place three spins worth of dozens to balance losses for each win, one win, two losses. In even chance bets you need to place 2 spins to balance, one win, one loss.

So once you figure that the odds balance, based on the size of the numbers bet on in any grouping, you are just placing a long drawn out progression in hopes of getting a win. It might be dazzling you with so many chances but it all equates to luck and balance points. We all know that luck comes and goes in waves. A bad patch will take out any progression. You will never know good or bad patches when following a simple rule based system. So you might get 99% winning sessions. But that 1% lost progression will take it all back.

4. Rona

Rona Active Member

Bago you give a new meaning to the word LOSER
    Get a life.

Gizmo the thing is that Parachute is the only way to keep betting only 1 chip and still be able to recover all previous losses.
    That's the beauty of it in case you didn't notice.

No it doesn't change the odds or the house edge - NOTHING does.

Anthony likes this.
  5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Intriguing idea. So you bet 1 unit on all those steps. Then you increase that, I guess, until you get a win. It will go thru the typical hot streaks and cold streaks. Something to think about. It might be fun. It might be fun to track trends relating to these steps.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    Rona likes this.
  6. Cocobongo2020

Cocobongo2020 Member

Do you recover your losses and gain one chip profit at a minimum as soon as you win or do you have to win more than once at any point in the progression to recover your losses and be up one chip?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  7. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Where is the beef ? Or rather where is the parachute ?

8. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

I would not say you're a loser, because you don't play Roulette so you can't lose, you are earning few fucks when you catch a fish who purchases your Excel shit systems. I would say you are a desperate small crook who smurfs under a fake female profile to attract more suckers into your scamming channel/website.

9. Nathan Detroit

Who stole the parachute ( system) ?

Cocobongo2020 likes this.
  10. Nathan Detroit

No honor among thieves............

11. Cocobongo2020

Cocobongo2020 Member

I’ve seen three different versions of this parachute in the last couple of months.