1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Parx online fun lol

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Also, I think their account history is limited to last 60 days. Based on that about 90% of my balance is profit. With the rest made up in theory of bonus. Bonus I haven't really lost though.

2. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

TG – maybe for a change of 'top thread' this would be good to follow up in a new thread sometime? Your 'doublecross'. And I for one have no idea what your million in may was? All interesting stuff!

3. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Lets say I played for the last two hours. I log out at 50,000 but along the way during play, five times it gave me bonus credits. So I log out at 50k and check my balance. Is it going to say 50k?

What I was doing....I was playing and it might say, bonus of 200 virtual credits. I QUICKLY look at my balance and see what it is. A couple seconds later, its up 200, no biggie. So lets pretend after my 200 free credits, I log out IMMEDIATELY (no spins) at 9,700 (thats with the 200 mind you). It should say 9,500, correct?

Ken

4. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Ken - the leaderboard stats lag pretty badly sometimes - about 10 minutes at times.
    Whatever you "win" will show on the leaderboard. At the top of the screen you'll see your balance.
    The balance includes all bonus points - but not the leaderboard, it's strictly profit that you made while playing.

5. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Got it, thx.

Ken

6. TurboGenius

Ya, I will.
    Million in May won't really need a thread, it's almost impossible to play anyway other than online where you can remove bets from the table. But basically you put 1 unit on the number that shows and add 1 unit to all other numbers you're playing. So after 10 spins you'll have 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1 unit on the last number to show. If a number say 10 places back repeats - that's 350 units won (minus the losing bets). All bets drop according to whatever amount is on the winner (and the winner is removed). Yadda yadda. I'll make a thread on it if you want lol.
    Now that I explained it, it sounds confusing.

JustLooking likes this.
  7. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

I forgot about those. The 'level up' bonuses during play. I dont see them anymore at the mo. You get quite a few early on as your bank roll grows and maybe based on the amount you've played. I don't play anything else and not really bothered about them anyways.

8. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Yep hate that about parx. Sometimes games allow the control click to remove a bet. Its a pain in the arse not having it. But I'm sure some online don't have it to slow your placing right down.

9. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

I would love to see it again. Something to goof around with on a rainy day.

Ken

10. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    A little logic is in order here.

1. Betting on hot numbers when it's supposedly an rng is the same as bettingbon cold numbers, unless you're exploiting a non random rng.

2. Do you really think that there's something so unique to your system that nobody ever thought of...that makes it the holy grail. I mean seriously...simply betting more on a number each time it shows?!!! Ya don't think that's been tried? ;)

3. If the game truly is random, then the longer you bet the more you will lose.

4. Considering the above, you have to accept that your cartoon game isn't the same as a real game.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  11. TurboGenius

and with that said - and 2 hours left, I'm done for the week.
    I really wanted to get that guy out of third but it's too risky and I already know what will happen without discipline.
    So 4th again it is.
    [​IMG]
    Currently at 23,280 spins where bets were placed.

12. TurboGenius

Well, playing the slots is a mess - LOL. But hey - whatever.
    I started betting crazy amounts ($50,000 per play) - was fun. I was actually up 1 million at one point and then dropped back. At least it doesn't count towards the leader board - but took a chunk of my balance, no worries.
    Sitting in first until the end this time !!!! I hope. We'll see.

Spider likes this.
  13. TurboGenius

Going to try to keep track of this now with just roulette profits.
    I shouldn't have messed with the slot machine because it doesn't count for
    the leader board but DOES change my bankroll balance - and now the math won't work out right. My "bankroll" doesn't reflect "only" my roulette play anymore so I need to keep that separate.
    So here goes (since my re-start) keeping roulette apart from the slot machines:
    Yes this probably seems like too much work - but it's "me".
    Everyone under the sun who doesn't believe me will point out my "bankroll" amount isn't the same as
    my winnings per week from roulette all added up and call me a liar or whatever else they can come up with.
    So this way (and using the screen grabs each week) is enough proof of what I'm claiming.
    The differences (if any) are going to be from the slot machines as I can now keep my roulette balance
    separate when I chart the progress. This also lets me exclude any daily sign in bonus and level bonus awards and makes it strictly roulette profits that I can display above in it's own category.
    So far in first this week - I hope it lasts through tomorrow though. I'll take that 3x first place award, whatever it is lol.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    Fossell likes this.
  14. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Must admit I was tempted with the other games for some fun. But didn't want to confuse my bankroll. Cant blame you for straying on the slots though. The roulette is hard work. And the numbers speak for themselves now. No harm in spending some monopoly dosh elsewhere on there!

Tempted to graft for third place but don't think theres enough time. And hey, profits a profit. On my way to 2 mill soon!

TurboGenius likes this.

15. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Well – theres my proof that its NOT fixed. Got carried away with bigger units and went a tad astray of my own rules! Blown this weeks work LMAO!

16. TurboGenius

I don't think many people (especially the ones who can sit all day and post how it's all fixed) understand the amount of discipline it takes to win.
    As soon as you stray from what you have set in stone, this game shoots you in the head every time.
    I hope you managed to keep your balance (less profits for the week) at least and rebuild ?
    It's gotten quiet from the nay-sayers, either they are bored or they see that it's not fixed after all like they believe and post about.

17. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler

I seriously doubt that you guys are playing a game that's equivalent to the real thing. Based on the simple systems that you're using, the rng stream sounds tooooo predictable. There's no reason for your systems to work. Furthermore, why did the system it fail when it was tested on the live data?

By the way, discipline isn't why you win, the lack of it is just often used as an excuse for losing.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  18. TurboGenius

Why does it have to be fixed in some way ? And what proof of that is there ? That I'm winning ?
    But others weren't magically lifted up to first place like what would support your claim of it not being realistic.
    So they cheat "just for me ?", no.
    There is a reason why my way of playing works. Maybe I can show you sometime.
    What failed ? I'm playing at Celtic on the live wheel but DAMN it's slow as hell. If I have to spend that much time waiting I might as well play at Parx in PA for real money. So I don't put a lot of value in Celtic since it doesn't let me post results fast enough (laughs). I'm making a point now - not in a year when I can say "I hit a million at Celtic" and would have wasted all that time. My live play in AC and in PA won't be proof enough, Parx online rng isn't proof enough - I pretty much gave up on "proof", so I'm just displaying results.

19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Turbo,

Why did your way of playing lose when I ran the sims demonstrating it?

celescliff likes this.
  20. TurboGenius

2 1/2 hours to go for this week - lots of fireworks.