1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

So MaxPen is my father now? I thought I was MaxPen? Hard to keep up with the Hobo’s mindless ramblings. Best you stick to acting as Rob’s cum dump gramps. It requires absolutely no mental aptitude, which of course suits a Biden level mental defective drunk like you to a tee. LOLZ

Oops looks like I’m triggered again. LOLZ

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I am sure I will kick myself for once again even entertaining you clowns and your delusional, alternative world and really, but what "fake facts" are you nut jobs referring to?

3. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

wittle beachie throwing a tantrum again. LOLZ Must not have any dick to suck. LOLZ He's just like his daddy maxie, who he imitates to a tee with writing about 9 inch cock that he loves so well. LOLZ Time for mommy to change your diaper wittle beachie. LOLZ And maybe daddy maxie will let you suck him off again. LOLZ

4. Mickey Crimm

Pick out any of your posts and read them. They are filled with lies. You're a serial prevaricator.

5. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

The demented hobo has totally regressed now. Not content with being thrown around @RobSinger ’s bedroom like a rag doll and having his holes ruthlessly destroyed, he’s decided to make even more of a fool of himself talking like a 2 year old. Well, I suppose a lifetime of alcohol abuse would probably do that to even the best of brains, which his certainly isn’t.

I wonder when I’ll be added to the list of brokeback boys. I mean, that’s the kind of thing this dumb fuck thinks people care about. Hey, if it helps convince him that I’m triggered then I say go for it! LOLZ

6. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Mickey is up against a relentless season veteran in Beached Whale. He's got a tough battle ahead, similar to the old days with Singer. BW is no amateur like Comrade Dietz or the UNKOOL1 in the comedic troll department !

7. Mickey Crimm

Oh! So you are the one been sucking wittle beachie's pecker. Which one of you two is the bitch? wittle beachie must give good head if you are sticking up for him.

Ozzy loves wittle beachie. Ta Ta you two lovebirds.

8. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

You get triggered so easily Crimm, it's not good for you're aging weak heart. Your the clear victor against the likes of Wittle Waltie, Sloppy Soy, Comrade Dietz and last but not least the UNKOOL1. Beaten by Singer, MadMax and uphill battle against BeachedWhale. 4 out of 7 ain't bad !

9. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Tell the truth for once, Monkey Poxfather: You just can't help yourself! Your WHOLE WORLD is the twisted life you've concocted on these forums, and you live and mostly die by every word spoken about you.

While there has never been a more prolific liar than yourself on the gaming forums, your true torment comes as a result of those lies. And THAT'S why you are unable to rest peacefully. The fake death, the constant bickering across the spectrum, the inability to cope with knowing the success of others, the embarrassing "I'm quitting for good because you people just don't understand!" proclamations, the incessant self-drama, the obsessions with MDawg and myself, being jilted by wizard and whining like a little bitch over it, always seeking sympathy points over your diseased heart and infected blood as if no one else on forums has their own struggles, and the fact that the only friend you have on earth is baby bro.

You do it to yourself kew, and you do it as one of the weakest, most incapable, lacking-in-self-confidence, bloviating wimps to ever come down the gaming forums pike.

Clear enough?

10. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Ozzy: Rob, you certainly have the UNKOOL1 number though, you have him pegged ! :)

Ozzy: Rob decimates the UNKOOL1 on the regular, Kew is beaten to a pulp daily !

11. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

What is clear Rob...crystal clear to every single person reading is that you are one very, very angry and bitter old man. That can ONLY be because you are a failed AP, so you continually lash out at anyone that has had some success where you have failed.

That must be one hell of a way to go through your final years. o_O

12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Seems to me Rob's shtick / modus operandi is clear: he relentlessly "outshouts" any and all who disagree with him, i.e. he plays "Whack a Mole" and all who oppose him (damned near everybody) are the "moles."

Obviously this multi-year game he plays on forums is, if not important, then at least deemed somewhat significant to him or else he'd have moved on.

But it might be wrong to rule out pathology as a contributing factor.

13. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

The best part of my "final years" is that, unlike a degenerate gambler and abomination in life such as you, I'm getting a seemingly endless Bonus Round. I mean, who could have possibly IMAGINED I'd be here to witness the constant beat-down, humiliation, and ridicule of the Monkey Poxfather! by nearly every poster everywhere? Watching weakness be a tormented punching bag truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Give us MORE! :)

14. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

V, you never really did have the knack for situational awareness.

But that's all part of the side effect of frying your brain with toxic weed. And my sense tells me illness is just one of the reasons you never do anything or go anywhere.

15. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I do many things and I go many places.

Unlike you I don't post bullshit about my life and my accomplishments.

But I'll give you props for at least being consistent if not accurate in reciting tales of your accomplishments as well as your judgment of those who question you.

16. Mickey Crimm

Wow! Thats some serious projection on your part. How would I know you ever had a wife? How do I know whether you are a fry cook or a janitor or a sports bettor? I don't. Yeah, I know. You put up all kinds of shit online claiming who you really are. But do you really think I took the time out of my life to go over a bunch of shit I don't care about?

You could have made peace with Singer but you CHOSE NOT TO. It speaks to the kind of person you are. You dishonored yourself so quit lashing out at others.

17. Mickey Crimm

Hahahaha! YOU are the one that's triggered. You laugh at everyone else getting attacked but you don't like being attacked yourself. You turned into a whiny little wimp.

Your idiocy is you think I'm in some kind of contest. I'm not. I just retaliate when someone trolls me. YOU might give a shit how good of a troll they are but I don't. wittle beachie can make up all the shit he wants to he's still a piece of shit that maligns people with physical disabilities. YOU are now doing the same. It speaks volumes about character. wittle beachie flamed me for no good reason. I had never said hi nor by to the idiot. Never said a disparaging word about him. Right out of the blue he decides to attack me.

He's a very small person. A mental midget. He didn't even have his own material to attack me with. He copied maxturd almost line for line. And he's still using maxie's lines. So he's a chip off the old block. maxie is his sugar daddy and fucks him up the ass.

So now you get to joint the club, Ozzy. Beachie has been fucking you up the ass.

18. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Rob, about my "Illness" as you called it: yes, I have a medical issue but it is in remission.

I have zero restrictions; daily I start out doing stretching and yoga at home, then the wife and I go to the fitness center to work out (weights, cardio, rowing); this is usually followed by a reasonably challenging bike ride, and before bed I take a 15 minute walk.

Things could change but for now...what, me worry?

19. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Yeah---Chinook Winds and Spirit Mountain are really going places.

I couldn't even get you to meet me in Pacific City....

20. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

I had no idea you have a real illness. If you've posted it back when, well, I just don't read most posts. If this was the reason you couldn't meet me then you should have said as much.