1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Percentage Count

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Tater, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Certain things in the writing style of the imposter on Keen's obit wall. Using numbers like 9.5. Use of the & symbol. Spelling certain words with an s instead of a z.

Who in these forums does those exact same things?

The answer is....Beachedwhale.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
  3. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

That must be it.

Kaepernick worked out this year with the Saints and Raiders. Tyler Lockett, Odel Beckham, and the Saints WRs who invited him to the workouts all vouched for him. He had been training with Lockett. Clips of the Saints workouts can be found online.

And the inimitable Stephen A just went on record a couple of hours ago screaming for Jones to hire Kaepernick.

I'm assuming mickey knew all of this. Yes, Sheldon, that's sarcasm.

Meanwhile, I'll try to learn something about football this week.

4. redietz

I have to say this. When mickey says something like Rob must be right that I know nothing about football, it says a bit about mickey. First, he asks me to explain how to properly take advantage of free play reimbursements for sports book signups, then a few months later says that I know nothing. I've won cumulatively for 45 years. And had two plays a week every week of every football season for 30 years available to the public. But Rob knows football better than me?

That says it all regarding where mickey crimm is these days. Draw your own conclusions.

5. redietz

I'm wondering if mickey crimm has actually watched any football the last two years. I went through all of the QBs in the NFL, and there's only a handful of starters less mobile than Prescott 2022. Brady, Ryan, and Jones are less mobile. Carr, Winston, and Cousins, somewhat less mobile. Burrow off the surgery, less mobile. Everybody else, it's a wash or worse. Kaepernick is likely more mobile at this point in Prescott's career.

6. redietz

Stafford and Goff, also less mobile than Prescott. So that's my tally.

Brady, Ryan, Jones, Carr, Winston, Cousins, Stafford, and Goff are less mobile. The Houston kid, unknown. I watched him haul ass in college a couple of times, but he hasn't run much.

For Philly, Wash, NYG, GB, Chi, Atlanta, KC, Chargers, Arizona, Miami, Buff, Jets, Titans, Seattle, Denver, SF, Trubisky at Pitt, Mayfield, Brissett, Jackson, Murray, a wash or worse regarding Dak mobility.

7. Mickey Crimm

You also can't recognize leftist propaganda intended to get fascist punk Kaepernick back in the NFL. And Stephen A is not unique. He's just another run of the mill lefty fascist slob like you.

8. Mickey Crimm

And comrade will prove all his sportsbetting prowess to you. All you have to do is find the phone number of the senile old former secretary of Tipsters & Gypsters who will mail a letter to the former Vice President of Operations.....who will contact the senile old owner who will put you in contact with the dead archivest who will tell you everything you need to know about what happened in the 6th week of the NFL 50 years ago.

9. Mickey Crimm

You got his name wrong. It's not Kaepernick. It's Commie Kaepernick. The great majority of fans of all NFL teams doon't want to see your commie cousin back in football. Eat your fascist heart out.

10. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

If you had any NFL knowledge you'd understand the Cowboys do not need a "mobile QB....ie, a negro jackrabbit trying to impress everyone by doing it all themselves before they go down with injury, like that useless POS Kyler Murray of the Cards".

QBing is all about reading Defenses, assessment, and reaction, with the ability to instantly alter the pre-snap plan successfully. Their mobility need be no more than good footwork inside the pocket. Yes some like Rodgers and Wilson will scramble when absolutely necessary, because they have the athletic ability to do it. That's why so few of these black runners win the Super Bowl. Watch them get injured as the season progresses.

Colin K. is the biggest bust since yo mamma. He chose to be a racist bullshitter when he had good talent, even though he blew his Super Bowl chance. Now not only does HE pay the price---hes dragged every white-hating spook and every white-apologist like you down with him. Even Stephen A. has never been able to cover for how dumb Kap has been. As a result, you're all guilt-ridden and you're all forced into buying into the violent, hateful and phony Black Lives Matter nonsense.

Nice job Kap. You da man.... (at home on the couch every Sunday!--hahahahaha!!!)

11. redietz

I have not followed what Kaepernick has done outside of football (not my concern), so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Now, as far as actual football goes, you literally have no idea what you're looking at. Kaepernick's last season in the league, he was a very conservative QB. In fact, he was probably too conservative for my tastes, given that he was playing on a bad team. There are no "jackrabbit" QBs in the league right now as you call them. Lamar Jackson is as disciplined and conservative a QB as there is in the league. Bridgewater and Geno Smith, questionable as starters, are both ultra-conservative "coaches' sons" kind of QBs.

12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    He redietz, I got my copy of the book from Amazon: while you're no O'Henry (who is?) I enjoyed your story of the halcyon days of your youth.

Made me want to look for a Lincoln on craigslist.

13. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

You should watch more games before claiming how much you know.

Kyler Murray = black jackrabbit. He was all that and more Sunday as he cruised to another loss 9 miles from here. Lamar Jackson, another BLM pontificater, chose to hop around like a jackrabbit vs. the Jets.

Nobody's gonna hire Colin K. because they know he's too stupid to do anything good anymore. Anyone who chooses to make fraudulent claims against his country while disrespecting his country's flag instead of just playing the game he gets millions to play, is as stupid and dumb as they come.

14. redietz

LOL. The man who made Arizona his biggest wager of the week says Kyler Murray is a "black jackrabbit." You should have figured that out before the wager. Or did he change skin color during the game?

Kneeling during the national anthem isn't necessarily disrespecting the flag. It's disrespecting the national anthem. And if you knew anything about the national anthem, you'd know why people kneel during it.

15. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Keep providing more rationale on why you aren't qualified to bet NFL ATS.

Az. has come out of the gate FAST the last few years with their loser QB. They were home and I expected them to continue that trend. I also wasn't sold that Mahomes would play well on the road in his first game w/o the best and most unique WR in the game today.

Ask your 2nd cousin's sister-in-law's brother, who's whole family is or has been in the Military, if kneeling during the National Anthem is disrespecting the flag.

And wise up.

16. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Week 2 NFL:

Tenn +10 over Buf
    Min +2 over Phil
    LV -5.5 over Az
    Indy -3.5 over Jax
    TB -2.5 over NO

As will be the case throughout the regular season, I bet $100 on each game except the Lock, which is $200. I know there may be better numbers to be had closer to gametimes, but unlike most forum people I have family obligations and many things to do between now and then.

I am currently 3-2.

17. redietz

Slight correction. You are 3-2 in games (game percentage). You are 3-3 in money (unit percentage).

The reader can decide which category is more important.

Note: "Tipsters or Gypsters?" -- also known as The McCusker Report -- was published every year in Las Vegas from the late 80's through the early 2000's. At its height, it kept tabs on more than a hundred handicappers and sports services, both their records and their business practices. The centerpiece of the report was its rankings, where records for the previous season were listed by game percentages. The total profits and unit percentages were also listed next to the handicappers' names.

For examples of pages from "Tipsters or Gypsters?" you can check out the Retro Road Trip thread at VCT, where several pages of the rankings have been photographed and posted.

18. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Typical liberal defeatist attitude.
    I said my goal was to go at least 68% in games bet ATS. The "units" I win or lose are irrelevant this season ...wouldn't you agree, after my just winning over $1.5mil on a VP play? However, my games won % is what it's all about. And isn't that stat what you and kew and any other anti-Singer personality, have been claiming "it can't be done! it can't be done!" since I announced I can indeed do it?

You've heard of Aaron Rodgers new girlfriend "Blu of Earth"? I hereby annoint you "Red of Mars"!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  19. redietz

Good to know that actual profits don't matter. LOL.

My offer still stands, but because you're off to such a hot start, I need a concession from you. I'll put up $500 you don't win 68% versus the spread picking five NFL games per week. You send Boz a dollar signed "To the real winner" AND a quarter with your initials on it.

20. redietz

And if anyone is interested, my goals are to fly and climb walls like Spider-Man. I have a better chance at wall crawling than anyone on this forum winning 68% ATS in the NFL taking five games a week