1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Percentage Count

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Tater, Dec 7, 2021.

1. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show. You don't need side bets and you don't need Boz rubbing your belly in order to keep conveying how impossible you think this is.

Or....you could waste time on VCT writing about ridiculous "man-caused global warming" with that loser-in-life AQ, which the poor forum has basically deteriorated into since I decided to punish Dan D. for his cowardice. And if it weren't for mickey and his road trip/machine AP educational postings, VCT wouldn't have a thing.

2. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I don't know, man. VCT has that guy who picked the exact score of the Thursday night game. That's hard to do.

3. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

One useful point about VCT: Seedvalue has apparently taken over the forum, which in turn shuts serial liar kew completely up.

And that's a good thing.

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Rob, you might want to return to VCT, even if only for a "cameo" in order to "engage" with the board's newest Greatest Gambler and Human Ever!

A blizzard of BS from two of the top contenders for Best Bovine BMer.

Actually he hasn't hit your level of skill yet: maybe a few pointers will put him further down the road to perdition.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  5. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Who is claiming to be great?

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Some seeming LV AP who calls himself "seedvalue."

7. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

LV AP my ass. Real "LV AP's" don't just show up on a lame forum like VCT and start chanting stories of wealth and winning. It's the same reason why kew's concocted his way thru that place with his babbling "I'm a BJ Pro" bullshit: the need for attention and relevance due to a serious lack of a meaningful, productive real life.

I was guided to read the EvenBob thread at WoV yesterday, and now we're talking. This guy has tumbled those self-proclaimed academics, agnostics, atheists, trans gender freaks, homos and weirdos into a group of speechless head-scratchers that, in more than one case, has led to entertaining but unintended bleeding. And Alan's pushing some buttons within the same thread.

8. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Very fitting you chose Spider-Man Comrade. Your best friend UNKOOL1 main alias.

9. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Good one Rob, since you left even your second favorite poster MadMax hasn't posted.

10. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Max is just one of many forum posters over the years who've come out of the woodwork ONLY because they have a big problem coming to grips with my history of vp winning, and even more so, because he absolutely detests my having had a successful work career, a long enduring and loving marriage, a normal family life, and my perceived arrogance that accompanies it all from the pathetic and deranged lowlife viewpoint of his being "just another struggling LV street gambler".

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  11. redietz

Well, my point was obviously that Rob spouts presumed goals that he has no chance of accomplishing. His goals are absurd. He's too naive to understand how absurd what he spouts actually is. We all might as well post that we want to win an Emmy and an Academy Award and a Nobel in the same year. Yeah, it's possible....LOL.

12. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Everything is attainable if it's mathematically possible. You climbing a wall like spiderman is not mathematically plausible. My picking NFL games 68% ATS at 5 games/week is mathematically possible. Go ahead---ask your libtard "university math professors" if I'm right or wrong. The explain how stupid you feel.

13. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

UH-OH, my Lock won today. Now the sports betting expert, aka redietz, won't be able to talk smack about how "big a deal" UNITS bet are compared to games won.

It's the same divert and deflect failed strategy the liberals use when they continually paint themselves into corners.

Kinda like the lesson Abbot & DeSantis have humiliatingly taught Democrats recently by sending all these illegal scumbag aliens to their bragged-about "Sanctuary Cities". THE RULES ARE FOR THEE AND NOT FOR ME!

Yes, the libs like to pretend they care. But just as with when I turn up the pressure on lying AP LV losers who choose to make believe my wins and successes aren't real in order to salvage their own sanity, when shit gets real, they ALL fade into cowardice.

14. redietz

15. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

"Laughing" is what unsure people do when they have no answer

16. redietz

My answer goes something like this:

It is a sure sign of gambling degeneracy and a lifetime of losing when someone uses "it's possible" to explain their goals and behavior. How many degenerate lifetime losers think that anything is possible right around the corner? Yeah, sure it is.

Seriously, I'll check back in a few weeks in case you meander above .500. I think the goal of 68% ATS lasted until the 4 PM games of the second week. LOL. Boz at least had you pegged for a few weeks of optimism before your absurd declarations bit the dust.

My aspirations of wall crawling lasted longer.

17. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

And my response goes EXACTLY like this:

When I signed on with the Gov't. it was after they detailed what the training was that I'd have to endure, and finally, succeed at. To an eager trainee it all looked so impossible. But when we were asked what we thought, if you said "it looks impossible but I believe I can do it" you were immediately dismissed. However, if you said "it's possible---I believe I will succeed" you got your chance to prove it. In the end, some did and some didn't.

Never look at the possibility of accomplishment according to the way you see things.

18. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Singer is bragging that his "lock of the day" won. What an idiot. Today he went 1-2, with his "lock" winning and lost money on the juice, if he really bet.

Total to date 4-4. His weekly "locks" 1-1. He has won $500 and lost $550 for a net total of -$50, if he was really betting which I doubt he is.

Why does anyone even give this fool the time of day. o_O

19. redietz

For somebody to post that their goal is 68% versus the spread picking five NFL games a week is something of a joke. It's like saying you do brain surgery between assignments as an astronaut.

20. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Typical kew---always too stupid to understand the point.

After the 1st week, red tried claiming how "important" units bet were compared to games picked successfully...and that was only because my LOCK lost and I went 3-2.

Week #2, LOCK wins. So redietz gets mocked, regardless of how many picks I win.

It didn't take long for Seedvalue to see thru your phony online forums concoction of being a "blackjack pro". After this, even Marty the Toad can determine how dumb you truly are.