1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

It's just lie after lie after lie.

Well, this is sad. I will need all of Singer's teams to win (except the Bears). Oh well.

Winston is known more for stealing crab legs than raping anyone.

2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a game I like as much as I like Miami tonight for a long time.

Miami finished the season 8-1 over the last 9 games last year, just missing the playoffs after a 1-7 start. I know because the Eagles had Miami first round draft pick and halfway through the season we were looking at a top 3 or 4 pick. It ended up being 19.

All they have done this year is 3-0, meaning they have won 11 of their last 12, with a win over Buffalo and a win at Baltimore in which they erased a 21 point 4th quarter deficit.

Meanwhile I was expecting Cincinnati to go backwards some this year. while it is technically his 3rd year, the sophomore jinx comes into play because Burrows missed almost all his first year. The sophomore jinx says that a QB that has a really good first year (in Burrow's case second year) will come back to earth the second year as teams begin to figure him out. Cincinnati is 1-2 with a home loss to a bad Pittsburgh team and I am going to need to see more than a win over a Bad jets team with Joe Flacco at QB to think they are back on track.

I also love the 3.5 point angle, you know, the most common winning margin is 3 and 7 point, so a 3 point loss is covered.

The only question was if Tua was going to play after leaving last weeks game with a possible concussion. They say he did not suffer a concussion, and is cleared to play.

And Rob picking Cincinnati sealed it for me.

I just bet the money line @ Miami +165 for 1 unit and the point line Miami +3.5 for 3 units. I also took the halftime line at Miami +3 for 1 unit as again that field goal number is covered for at least a push.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    A classic example as to why it is a bad idea to put out personal info on these boards: sadistic trolls like Singer will use any scrap as part of an ad hominem attack.

4. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I have zero regret MrV.

I started my career in 2004. My first 3 years I made $30,000....total. Averaged 10k a year and one of those years I only made $9600. I played very low stakes, $5 tables. It took until my 4th year that I had grown my BR enough to move up just a little bit in stakes, to $10 and $15 tables and started to make a little bit of money. That 4th year was also the year I joined my first gambling forum, blackjackinfo.

I knew I wasn't some great math guy that had anything new to offer. So I thought I would share my journey of a low to mid level blackjack card counter, using the tried and true old school techniques of card counting. The amount of money that a mid-level card counter could make while achieving some longevity, which I thought at the time was $40-$50k and turned out to be about double that. I also wanted to share the variance associated with card counting, the severe swings associated with card counting, because I really felt, the movies and books of different teams at that time, MIT, holly Rollers ect, glossed over that variance. I wanted to show what the life of a mid-level card counter really was. I wasn't exactly how sure that life of a card counter would last, but that too was part of the journey.

And I couldn't share the life of a mid-level fulltime card counter without getting into some of my personal life, especially after I moved to Las Vegas. I suppose I could have left out some of the most personal situations, but I chose not to and like I said I have no regrets. Haters like Rob Singer, who show their hate, bitterness and jealously on an almost daily basis, I think that speaks more to them than me.

I know I have helped some players to understand and deal with the variance that is card counting. And I am proud of that. I also am troubled by someone like Zenking and there are a couple others, that I know I influenced, that I have failed to get that lesson of variance through to. I consider that my biggest failure.

But again, I have no regrets because there are a few sick people like a Rob Singer.

5. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    KJ, there was zero need for you to disclose your personal information if all you wanted to do is assist new BJ players.

You say you've no regrets but you spend time rebutting Singer's personal attacks based on the info you disclosed.

I have also made the mistake of once mentioning a health problem (no longer in evidence) and of course Rob grabbed onto it like a junkie to a fix.

"Beware humanity," that's my message.

6. redietz

I didn't put out personal info until, way back on VCT, Singer got into handicapping and started giving really bad advice. Not the picks, mind you, just bad gambling advice period. I have always debunked sports gambling nonsense, going back to when I publicly got into this in 1979 with a column in the Valley View Citizen Standard. I went roughly 2500 posts at VCT without mentioning what I did, but when Singer started blathering wrong ideas and bad advice, I said -- whoa, here's who I am, here's what I do and here's why you are completely wrong.

Anybody with an issue with me is invited to drop on by for possum innards, preferably leftovers because they're even better the second day, in my opinion. Singer's been in the neighborhood a few times and has my address but for some reason never decided to break (possum-innard-dipped) bread.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  7. redietz

Well, as I mentioned at VCT, two Thursdays ago, I hit the SD/KC score on the nose. One of the offshores gives 10K if you do that, but unfortunately 40 other people got it correct, too, so I won a couple hundred dollars because you split the 10K. Tonight I went with Bengals 31-24. We'll see if that is anywhere in the vicinity.

8. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

In-game commentary:

Tua---cry me a river. You're making tens of millions of dollars playing a GAME, and you fizzle out because of "head and neck injuries" you sustain because some big black negroe slams you down on a legal tackle? WTF?? Give me a freaking break.

If the guy who tackled Tua was white you'd be hearing racist comments throughout the night.

I don't give two shits about this minority QB or who tackled him or if his momma knows how to make poi, fried catfish nuggets, or chicken noodle soup. He's paid waaay too much to play, and if he gets hurt then tough love.

Now LETS GO BENGALS! It shouldn't be hard to outscore Miami by two points in the second half, especially with a thug like Bridgewater running the Dolphins offense.

9. redietz

LOL. Bridgewater is a class act, if anyone is interested.

Well, I needed the Bengals, so no complaints. The Bengal offensive line has serious issues. They also need a third-down back with some speed. They should trade for Abdullah or somebody. But teams are just going to line up and blitz Burrow all day long, like his first year. He'll be lucky to stay upright through November.

10. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

UH-OH....I sense redietz starting to sweat bullets. And kew losing even more sleep tonight over them both understanding that the more we get into the season the better my brilliance will shine thru with my picks. Just as it happened on LVA over a decade ago!

I do have one major complaint. What's the deal with over 70% of the commercial characters being black, and over 85% overall being minorities?? Don't these queers who run these commercials know blacks only make up 14% of our population....and they're mostly found on big Democrat city street corners peddling drugs, looting stores, or attacking senior citizens, and not driving pickup trucks, riding horses, or teaching classes?

You want equal representation? Go to any max security prison, where AT LEAST 65% of the population are black thugs and punks. But leave the bullshit out of commercials when I watch the games.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  11. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I am not making excuses, but I liked Miami based on a healthy, Tua. Even before he got hurt, he didn't look very healthy. I probably should have considered that just because he didn't have a concussion, that didn't mean he was healthy.

But it's all good. There is one undefeated team remaining in the NFL. I will have to check the standings to see who that might be. :)

And this Rob Singer freak. All he did was prove what a complete asshole he is yet again, with his racist rant, taking pleasure in what looked to be a serious injury to a player. I guess the guy never tires of proving what a complete A-hole he is.

12. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Lol as expected no comprehension skills , out of touch, go back to posting end of game WINNING picks AFTER the game bengals v Miami. fuctard that’s if you manage to stop fooling around hillbilly style with that fat raccoon ass in the trash highly doubtful but at least supposed dead wife is happy you not digging her up from under the tent for a bit of dead body cavity action.
    Oh look the alien is stopping by to give you a personal award tonight for your epic literature. Lofl make sure you move that tent flap open. Lol. Hillbilly necro logo.

13. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Hillbilly necro central.

14. redietz

Jesus, Singer. Now I'm sweating bullets? Yes, I am. So my previous offers will be reduced.

1) Regarding you winning 68% ATS in the NFL picking five games a week for the season. Previously, I offered $500 to your signed dollar bill. I hereby reduce that to $499.99.

2) Regarding winning 62%, previously I offered $200. I hereby reduce that to $199.99.

3) Regarding 60%, which is eminently possible, by the way. Back in my youth, I actually had a documented 66.7% ATS NFL year, but I only had 38 plays or thereabouts. Previously, I offered $100 if Singers hits 60% ATS for the season picking five games a week. I hereby reduce that to $98.

Just let me know before Sunday if you will send your signed dollar bill ("to the real winner" with your name on it) off to Boz so I can send a blank check. Pick one of the bets.

My sweat runneth over. Bullets, sweat, the whole nine yards. I'm so nervous, I'm hiding under my house with the possums.

If I were you, I'd take the bet. I need all of your teams on Sunday, except the Bears. And the Giants do suck, so that's not unlikely, either. But let me know by Sunday morning. I hate to sweat for no reason.

15. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

One might be led to believe that you're starting to place bets based on my picks.....

Not a bad strategy. I've been VERY lucky in video poker at various stages and in different ways during my playing career; I had one amazing parlay hit betting on sports up in Lake Tahoe; and I've played live keno twice in my life and have an 8 out of 8 hit under my belt.

So YOUR following MY lead isn't such a bad idea.

16. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

This is the funniest essay Monkey Poxfather scrambled together this week. Words of wisdom throughout!

17. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Incorrect. Go back and review the rape charges this spook had in college. He mysteriously got away with it because the "town leaders" didn't want their "hero" to lose the Heisman or hinder his NFL star career--which as we've seen has not only been a dismal failure, but it only took a REAL QUARTERBACK WHO RESPECTS WOMEN one season to properly lead his team to a SB championship.

Wise up.

18. redietz

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Either that or you're telepathing my plays like you say you do on those Youtube videos with video poker. I guess if you can mind read the machines, you can mind read me.

Just let me know if you're making one of the offered wagers by Sunday morning.

19. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Well if you're not gleaning sports betting knowledge from my picks, then I sure wouldn't advise you take guidance from Kew the Wonder :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  20. redietz

Incorrect on your part. I didn't say there were no rape allegations. I said he was better known for stealing crab legs than raping anyone. Learn to read. It's a helpful skill.