1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Wrong again red. His claim to fame is him getting away with rape because the liberal prosecutors and DA had no spine when it came to a black college football star player. Saying his theft of crab legs gets higher billing than that when it comes to his reputation is nothing short of disrespectful towards the female victim.

BTW---the reason you even brought up that useless point was because you agree with the coward getting away with rape....only you chose not to say it.

Dancing around the issue is fine unless you get caught

Please wise up.

2. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

You must be right.

I take it you're not wagering on your 2022 ATS record. Tough to turn down $499 to your dollar. Oh well. Courage of convictions and all that.

3. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Red, I will accept that wager the moment you accept my challenge to you on 5 NFL games a week. I realize that means you'd be forced into posting your picks BEFORE the games are played for a change instead of pretending to have placed highly in some obscure tournaments or contests that can never be verified (see: coach's attempts to get you to do that). But you can't always hide while making your silly and weird comments.

Which brings me to the irritating fact that I'm already 2-0 this weekend.

:)

4. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

So now both can accept each other's challenge.

It's a fair offer, considering that Rob posted his challenge long before ditz deflected with his countering challenge.

5. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

So far I'm 3-1. But redietz will undoubtedly focus on my Lock and overall parlay being losers because of the $300--when these small bets don't mean much compared to being at 75% for the day.

I can't believe I picked a shit team like the Raiders later today to help keep red's nerves burning.

6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Listen to this idiot! He is 3-1. Except he has lost money for the day.

Do you KNOW what gambling is about? It is about winning money. Period.

But this is typical of a progressive bettor. They can win 60, 70 percent of their wagers and still lost money.

What a moron. You just can't make this shit up. 3-1 but lost money.:rolleyes:

7. coach belly

Is that what matters to you now...results for the day?

8. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Yes, you are dumber than Don Lemon.

Money is not what the Singer Five is about, and that was stated as such at the start. If it were, I would be betting far more per game, and I wouldn't be betting the parlay each week.

However, I can see why you think I'm "gambling for winning money". That's your way of immersing yourself deeper into your gambling problem.

For your final lesson: my goal is to embarrass the hell out of our sports betting solicitor redietz. He claims not only did I not attain 68% ATS on LVA 15 years ago, but that it's impossible for even a big-shot/all-balls/pristined reputation/ handicapping all-star like him to attain

Watch....and burn--I mean, Learn!!

9. redietz

LOL. Same offer regarding the 68% ATS picking five NFL sides per week for the season -- you put up a signed dollar bill. I offer $499 if you do it.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a poster say they needed the same teams you did except they needed the Giants, not the Bears? I don't remember. Can anyone look up who that poster might have been? Just curious. He must have had a pretty good week.

10. redietz

Oh, here's the guy from Post 1245. Some redietz dude. Anybody hear of him? He must have had a swell day. LOL.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
  11. coach belly

Isn't this the same guy who previously claimed not to bet NFL games to any significance?

Now he's past-posting and bragging about his results? LOL...what else is new?

Post your picks, ditz, before the games are played...like Singer does.

Put up or shut up...or just shut up already, you fucking phony.

12. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Who cares? Same old claims after the fact. You probably bet a dozen college game and the same amount in the NFL. You only claimed to be on my bets because you expected I'd go at least 4-1 and you tried to divert the humiliation. And if you really bet the games I did then what stopped you from posting them BEFORE I did?? Oh wait!---we needed a secret password to get a glimpse online!! Same old BS.

As irrelevant as your nonsense claims and deflecting "challenges" are, what the hoot of the day is would be kew desperately rooting for his hometown pussy Raiders to LOSE just so I wouldn't go 4-1 :) !!

13. redietz

Ummmm, redietz posted that way before the games were played. Is there a problem with that? Now don't be jealous. You had a fine 4-1 day (4-2 in units plus a unit loss on the parlay, however). Just because you were 4-1 and that redietz dude was 5-0, that's no reason to get huffy.

You should thank that redietz guy for telling you he liked the other side of the Bears/Giants game. If you were flexible, you could have reduced your wager a bit. Or at least not had it as your double play. You should send him a thank you note.

14. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Don't play stupid. Oh wait it is what YOU do.

I have supported myself from blackjack and other AP play for 19 years now. I have never had a losing year and this one won't be either. I think I know what is important and it isn't some jackass bragging about going 3-1 (now 4-1) with his weekly picks when his 4-1 netted him $80 and he is still in the red for the year.

15. coach belly

But the year is not over. After all, it's one big session...right? That's what the math says...right?

Rob is shooting for 68% winners ATS this season. That's his goal...right?

So what's his percentage so far? And, how is he trending?

16. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Maybe you should have waited a few hours to have a chance at some straight responses. After all, both kew and comrade are trying to get it together after their houses of cards keep falling apart.

17. coach belly

Funny that there's no mention here from ditz about amateur Druff's 90%+ NFL results so far.

Ditz must be sure that, since it's never happened, then it's not possible, it can't happen, it's not happening, & it didn't happen.

18. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Wtf? Are you this stupid? Were your parents "carny's" or something?

Redietz posted both here and at Druff's forum congratulating Druff on his hot start. I also congratulated him.

19. redietz

LOL. So my thread on this forum titled "Dan Druff's NFL Mastery" didn't sufficiently highlight his NFL start? I'll try to say something stronger than that. My bad.

Dan actually took a loss on a game he should have pushed, so I am telling people his record is really better than it appears.

Coach, in case you have any interest, Dan is not doing what Singer is claiming he can do. There are two huge, very obvious differences. Now since nobody is paying me for a seminar, let's see if you can hazard a guess as to the two fundamental differences between what Dan is doing and what Singer is doing.

I'll give coach a month to figure out the two differences. If he doesn't, I'll explain it here.

And coach, if you want to take a crack at that $499 versus you signing a dollar bill with your real name and "to the real winner" in the event Singer wins 68% ATS picking five NFL sides per week, you're welcome to take my money. But I need to know your name first so I can verify that the signed dollar isn't a fake.

Don't thank me. I love giving away $499 in chunks.

20. coach belly

Here...as in this thread...where did he (or you) mention Druff in this thread?