1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette petespin's Quads Bet Roulette System

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by petespin, Jun 27, 2016.

1. petespin

petespin Member

here is a quads bet ,first u have to bet 1 quad from every dozen,second wait for a quad not to appear for 2[even 3] spins in a row [virtual loss], third u bet on those quads for maximum 4 spins , then wait for another trigger, the key point is to switch your bets, not to stick in a quad for more than 4 spins [total 6 -7 with virtual loss] u ll see that it works very good when u test it , its very unlikely betting quads from different dozens all of them to disappear for 6 spins ,u can use any progression u like , anyway u just bet for 4 spins, not risky at all , betting with big size units u can win big very fast , u have to understand that there are not quick rich schemes , u need to be pattient if u want to be at winning side, my other methods nothing have to do with this scenario ,its something completely different , especially my d,streets method is completely mechanical bet , i always use triggers when i play .

2. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Triggers... waiting for virtual losses ?

3. petespin

petespin Member

i know u disagree ,but it does works, on the other hand betting on every spin is suicide imo, unless u have a hit and run method and very big br, time is your enemy in gambling

4. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

So your covering a third of the board with slightly better odds than doing a dozen or column bet.

I understand the virtual loss/waiting principal though not sure it helps much compared to just jumping straight in.

What's your other method?

5. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Sorry. Not better odds. It's just the same as waiting for columns and dozens not to show and hoping for the best. Columns and dozens often don't show for good runs longer than 4 spins.

6. petespin

petespin Member

sorry guys u have to understand that roulette can be beaeten only playing as randomly as it gets , and in addition, even if u have the best system in the world in your hands, if u dont know hot to use it , u ll end up to lose your entire br.. u probably didnt understand the whole proccess , my other methods are not for posting as already told u.... try to attack the right time , whatever it is for every bet selection u use

7. Kunal khanna

Kunal khanna New Member

It is regarded as a playing tactics of low risk, which is proper for thin-budgeted players and those who wish to preserve what they have already gained.

8. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Well the key to winning is: WHEN and WHAT to bet no matter the type of bet selection be it Dozens, Columns, or EC , one number are nine.Never mind waiting for after a full moon.

9. petespin

petespin Member

forget about 2 dozens-columns bets,even if u find a good betselection for those bets the risk is higher , focus at less numbers ,and attack when the time is coming , the limit could be 18 numbers no more that this .

lowdensity likes this.
  10. Rona

Rona Active Member

I like virtual losses. And real wins.

11. petespin

petespin Member

surely, everyone likes real wins , u have to understand that when u re looking for the rare events in roulette u ll win much more than u lose ....

12. lowdensity

lowdensity New Member

i prefer the idea of virtual (heart/mind playing) + real bet to skip few "unwelcome" rounds.

For my current method, I will find the "uncommon" and filter it out then only attack corner-bets (4 2x2).