1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Pick 4 System ( Beta Testing )

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by KingGreg, Apr 17, 2019.

1. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for looking at my forum and hope we can all grow as a team on a new project coming next week.

Looking for some members to help me test the Pick 4 lottery system, as I have been working on the software for the last 6 months.

Looking forward to growing as a team and making the Pick 4 system Unstoppable for the future in all the States.

I should have the software ready for testing next week!

Please give me a OK or say you like to help me below.

Thank you for taking your time visiting me and hope we can crack the code soon!

KingGreg

2. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Hello!

Please provide me with your State as well, so I can look up the pick 4 lottery in your state

KingGreg

3. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Great News!

Well got my first demo on the software and all I can say is holy crap so far.

I have 3 phases I have to go through for the software to be completed.

Phase #1 has already taken the Pick 4 Lottery from 1 out of 10,000 odds down to 1 out of 2,872

Then I did a little more research for the next phase before he updates that to the software and got it down to 1 out of 1,937 odds

The last 2 Phases will be the main key and hope to get it down to 1 out 100 odds or less.

Cross your fingers everyone

KingGreg

4. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Great News:

The software would of hit last night in Ohio on the pick 4 Lottery system

I will keep you posted when the new update comes as my developer is on vocation right now for the next 3 days.

KingGreg

Kingofchance likes this.
  5. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

My Goal On The Software:

Get odds down to 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 50

So say the Odds are 1 out of 100: $200 a day = $5,600 a month: wins around 3-4 times 3 wins = $15,000 - $5,600 = NET $9,400

I'm trying my best to get the Odds below 1 out of 100 and true test will come soon everyone

KingGreg

6. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Breaking News:

Over the last 4 days the software would of hit 3 times right now!

Still waiting on the update for the software, soon as I get it then the final results will be in if its worth it or not.

Cross your fingers

KingGreg

7. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Through years of researching and practising, i finally find a method of buying pick 3 ,which can boost your odds and eliminate unnesseary numbers.It reqiures lots of statistics and understanding the 49% 65% odds. English is not my first language but i believe I can explain them clearly to sb I can trust.
    To predict 10 nums in Three Drums, one actually don't have to pay attenton to them all. just 2 numbers are enough.
    I am very anticipated to know sb who shares the great passion andinterst in pick 3 or 5.
    Contact me ,friends in USA

8. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

I am Justin, honour to know you having the same interest in probabilities and predicating lottery drawings. I have some techniques that are quite different from all the other gamblers in China .And now I am seeking partnership in foreigne country.My theroy is using the frequence of two numbers and target them. English is not my first language, thus I hope we can talk through voice messages,

9. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

YOu can go to one of the biggest website of your country. youtube. and search for ohio lottery. and you can find me there leaving some traces for you to contact me.

10. KingGreg

KingGreg New Member

Hello Everyone,

I have got my software and in testing phase right now. Had the software update 4 times already.

Right now I got the odds down to around 1 out of 700 and not happy with it yet.

I will be working on another phase that can bring that down even more.

Keep crossing your fingers, as I'm working on it hard for all us.

KingGreg

11. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

just contact me please. Don't say your work hard onit. just chat with me. find me youtube

12. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

YOu can go to one of the biggest website of your country. youtube. and search for ohio lottery. and you can find me there leaving some traces for you to contact me.

13. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

I don't want to smash your confidence. any system will fail in the long run.

14. Phillip E Hill

Phillip E Hill New Member

Where can I get a copy of the software?
    e

15. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Hi Issue starter, I would like to talk to you about predicting in private.
    Maybe I can help you to improve your software and boost it to top.
    I am not native speaker but I think the probabililty is our common interest . and that's what we can discuss about.