1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Play Poker For Free - Win a Trophy (Now)

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Aug 12, 2016.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    New event on www.thedrunkendonk.com starts this Sunday evening at 6pm eastern time. Start qualifying daily for the monthly prize (this month a Poker Star desk trophy) - see picture below. No software to download, FREE to signup (make your account and table name), and FREE to play. Just go to www.thedrunkendonk.com and click poker room and register. This Sunday, I will be playing as well, and have a bounty on me (a free shadowing session with me valued at $100). You can signup early, no shows will be picked up after 10 minutes (no ghosts), and late registration is 1 hour. Only the first 100 players to register will get in this Sunday, so hurry and tell your poker buddies. This will run for a month, so qualify for the final event every week in sng's and mtt's. See site for details. Thanks and see you there. PS - I have no financial interest in this site, I am helping a fellow poker enthusiast get a start, he has a radio show too.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Don't miss the first free qualifier tonight.

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    New qualifiers added for leaderboard and winning the "Poker Star" desk trophy and more prizes. Suggest you do not register unless you are going to be there, ghosts (those not posting), will be picked up after 10 minutes. Should you arrive late, you have 1 hour late registration. Remember, just go to the site, register, click on the poker room and then tournament tab to find the events. Have a great time in the event last night, this weeks schedule is now posted, with some afternoon STT's qualifiers too. It's absolutely FREE and legal to play here, no downloads or money required. Also, the game was broadcast live on their radio station and then streamed on twitch. Thanks al (www.thedrunkendonk.com and click poker and register) drunken schedule.png