1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat PRACTICE

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

BTC apparently had a program that people could use to practice with. Testing long methods is a real chore and I'm not real fond of RNG or simulators. Lots of people still using the ancient Zumma. I am surprised many don't save shoes and keep your own data.

I have collected about 3000 shoes and have a program to make testing fairly easy. So if any of you have live shoes I would be willing to put them in an Excel format that will enable you to test methods. I recently finished testing over 500 shoes. I guess it took me about 2 hours per 100 shoes. That's not so bad.

The format may not be acceptable to some since I keep my scorecard vertical. It automates the score and calculates the commission. Anyway let me know if you want me to do this.

Attached a sample of what it looks like:

Merry Christmas VERT FORMAT.png

judge and Nathan Detroit like this.
  2. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

May a thousand camels infest your ass with needles big enough for ropes too short to scratch the sores.

3. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Eh?
    ET phone home?

4. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

Makes as much sense as anything else on these forums. Surprised that you couldn't figure this out for yourself.

5. stephen

stephen Active Member

Jimske,
    What was the result of your 500+ shoes?

6. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

5.79 units net per shoe for 552 shoes. That's paper no MM. But live I am doing about 9 units net a shoe with some MM. We'll see if that continues.

JAMESBANKROLL009 likes this.
  7. stephen

stephen Active Member

Jimske,

Interesting spreadsheet. By showings singles in a different color, one can see how singles and streaks are in the shoe. This spreadsheet evidently calculates the result of 'Jimske system' for the shoe.