1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Price Will Tell - Supply/Demand Price Action Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by simond2002, Mar 5, 2015.

1. simond2002

simond2002 Guest

I've been thinking to start a thread for a while. Now seems as good a time as any.

Trading for me is like a hunting process. A lot of waiting basically, and in the final moments, no thinking, just doing. I've now entered the fourth year of this trading odyssey. Certainly this market has humbled me. But I think I understand it much better now. This understanding hasn't come from others - although others' clear charts have been invaluable. The understanding comes from thousands and thousands and thousands of hours spent studying the charts.

There are two people that I want to mention that have had a massive influence on me and my trading. It's an ironic fact of the Internet age that I've never met or spoken with either of them. The first person is Sam Seiden, whose webinars remain online for all to see. His no nonsense approach set me on the path of wanting to understand more about how supply and demand drives price on a chart. He was the guy who made me realise that hard-working and dedicated "retail" do stand a chance. The second person I would like to tip-a-nod to is an old member of FF called redsword11. Although he's long gone from here, his thread remains. For those interested in supply/demand and price action, the first 200 or so pages of "red's" thread are priceless.

A few words about etiquette:

redsword11 spoke about "charts not chats". Please remember that this thread is all about Supply/Demand Price Action trading - no more, no less. Where charts are concerned, I like clear, clean logical annotation. If you're going to post in here, please make sure that your work is legible. Where chats are concerned, I like chatting about trading, so let's chat but remember, in the end a picture is worth a thousand words.

Along the way I've met some really decent people trading. I've also met some rotters. The decent people are welcome to post here. Rotters will be shown the door.
    Regarding setups, my aim is to post analysis "before-the-fact" and then completed trades. I don't, however, post entries. I used to get a bit annoyed with other traders who refused to post their entries but to be quite honest I've come to realise that it is of no benefit whatsoever to the individual trader to see where somebody else took a trade. We can't and never will be able to trade vicariously through another person's eyes. We have to learn to see it ourselves.

All the best,

Simon

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Then again, counter-trend traders can utilize Fibonacci apparatuses to measure the degree of correction and the potential benefit target. The accompanying chart tells the best way to utilize Fibonacci retracements to enter a counter-trend exchange dependent on price corrections. Solid uptrends and downtrends, as a rule, discover support at the lower Fibrates, for example, the 23.6% and 38.2% levels. More vulnerable trends may correct to the 61.8% Fibonacci level.