1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Ramblings of the Inept for the Misfits

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

I ain't saying anything against how your testing. Or that your using negative progressions. Keep doing what your doing bud! I'm going to upload a few charts of my own tomorrow!

2. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

3. Naughty but nice

https://www.gamblingforums.com/attachments/4206/']View attachment 4206[/URL]

[plain]https://www.gamblingforums.com/attachments/4207/']View attachment 4207[/URL]

What prog? over 40 spins they usually repeat 1-3-5-7
    18 spins; how many repeats?

[URL]https://www.rouletteforum .cc/index.php?topic=20764.0[/URL]
    Have you looked at the info in there; there's one showing the General; aka Dr Sir any's 10'330 star burst spins.

Bitrock06 likes this.
  4. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Ok no I really havent dived into GUT.

Also if figures that you're connected to notophammer (pleasure to see you here as well) although now Im baffled by using this system as well.
    I'd like some guidance now as to what you're actually doing.
    You're overbetting repeaters by hotness and uniques as well. Does that need a progression? And if so do you apply it on all the numbers selected?

5. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

OH! You're actually applying KTF on the Repeaters and Uniques rather than the non hit..right?

6. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

My definition of a loss is in it total. All the spins one would play in their lifetime. You will never know where the variance begin? It could be right from the peak to the bottom, you would never know.

Naughty but nice had a few good runs, they are everywhere, I agree. He could be at the beginning from a good peak ( see the chart ) and could have a good winning streak. But wil it hold forever? Unfortunatly not. The longer you play, you always get back to 1:37 (For this SYSTEM that is)

One more example: If you played this system for roughly 15.000 spins (from the chart) you would defenitally be convinced you had a winning system your odds would be a lot less than 1:37, and you would be making money. If you stopped then and never played again you would be a winner! But what if you started from the peak???

Final note I want to make is that Im only testing the EXAMPLES in this thread, and they ALL fall back to 1:37 playing enough spins

7. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

What do you mean by this? If there are no clear rules we can not test it? How did you profit from the repeaters? We were waiting for the last number in the set and then play it is it not?

8. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    Look, for me looks, that you simply mix reason and result. Not recognise what is what.
    If you go in the street and found 100$ - you found them because they were here, but not they were here, because you found !!!
    They were here because absolutely different reason, which could be any!

So here if you see number appear - you again see - the result, but not know - reason! Which cant be any...
    In horse, race one comes in front because he is stronger for example, but even here he can be weak in endurance and that can be the main factor for wining.

With appearing numbers - starting reason is that ball was here !!! If the ball at that moment will be in another place - will appear other number. You must pay more attention to the ball, because it is the reason for result and only when you will know reasons - you will be able to predict result...

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  9. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Benas, your derailing the thread. I will place you on ignore now and hope others do as well. Have a nice day!

10. Benas

Benas Active Member

I know that you not like all who talk true :) Who are you, these who not like, not want to hear true ???

Where you were 1-2-5-10 years back ? Why exactly now you come to forrum and started propogate something ? Why not year or two back ???

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  11. Benas

Benas Active Member

And not say that you are players !Players want to win, if want to win then they try something to learn and try to find true. If your aim is to ignore true - you are somebody other ... :)

12. Benas

Benas Active Member

Look to posts about a half year back, look to name of participants - you will see that now are no these who were here that half year back . And think why they disappear ?

13. Jefra

Jefra Member

WHY all they disappeared is mystery for me too!!

14. Naughty but nice

You've read the riddles; to hit twice it must have hit once, you know the rest. But what prog?
    upload_2019-10-19_22-51-33.png

15. Naughty but nice

16. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Looking at this... The same thing happened to me when I was testing. Do you know why this happens??

It happens more often than not.. like way more... There is a pattern there. What do you think?

17. Rulet

Rulet Active Member

Turbo here's my test your theory doesn't work. Averages are just about same and happens regularly.
    upload_2021-6-25_10-50-50.png

18. Rulet

Rulet Active Member

Forget about the Horse Race loses most of the time, better off betting on DONKEYS

19. Naughty but nice

Donkeys; Lions and bears have been mentioned.
    upload_2021-6-25_13-30-32.png
    upload_2021-6-25_13-32-19.png

20. Rulet

Rulet Active Member

It is true you are inept, IT DOESNT WORK
    How many times have i told you!!

Nathan Detroit likes this.