1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I take it that you can't see or understand the picture above? I wrote that sim and it is shared here at this forum for free download so that you can run it and understand hot numbers better than all your friends and Elvis too.

2. gizmotron

Retired
    This should be good, if you don't chicken out again.

Please explain for everyone's edification the story about large numbers and how it relates to hot numbers, please.

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Active Member

Ouuuuuu…the laws of large numbers, eh!
    This should be interesting. Hold up! Gonna grab me some popcorn.

4. Claude Smith

Claude Smith Member

It does not!
    Where did I ever say something like that?
    It is up to debate whether hot numbers are a good option. I am clearly inclined to think so. But I really do not why I do! I guess I am also all in!

I have tested a lot of different ways to bet hot numbers and I fail to get one that works on consistent basis. It probably slots well in Gambler's Fallacy. As a matter of fact, I am almost convinced it does. But I keep trying. Must be some kind of disease!

5. Keyser Soze

I already know what the audience is gonna say, but I think you’re better explaining incase we might’ve missed something

6. gizmotron

Retired
    Tell me more.

7. Claude Smith

Claude Smith Member

Explain what for God's sake?

The more data you have, the more the outcome will be close to what it should be. What is so complicated in that?

8. Claude Smith

Claude Smith Member

About what? The hot numbers or the desease?

9. gizmotron

Retired
    The hottest numbers and how a million spins will show what they will do.

10. Keyser Soze

Nevermind. I’ll see myself out of this conversation now.

Carry on

11. gizmotron

Retired
    There is no conversation. This guy claims that he is a biased wheel and VB expert that knows so much about odds, randomness, and hot numbers that he is above all this foolishness. Meanwhile he even gives himself crickets when asked to explain the main point in Reading Randomness and now even a simple example showing his expertise in hot number chasing.

Keyser Soze likes this.
  12. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Wheel watching is the way to go. Christian Kaisan is very successful with his 9 numbers of neighbors .

Keyser Soze likes this.
  13. Claude Smith

Claude Smith Member

Boy. For someone who claims to be able to read chaos, you cannot read simple English words!

I just said I looked at several ways to take advantage of hot numbers and failed to do so.
    Is there really a need to show clearly losing systems? Are you that desperate?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a different topic, I read on another thread someone (possibly Mr. Spike) saying that the AP section of this site was inactive, sort of, while other sections were full of different threads. In his distorted view, this was the sign of failure for AP players.

This is so silly!

I can easily start 100 new threads in the next week alone with methods, or ''systems'' that I swear have been winners in my tests. Does not prove shit, to use your favorite word.

Now AP have very few ways to win. But, guess what? These methods work if applied properly. All of them are not easy or, if they are easy, require some time and, obviously, patience.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  14. Claude Smith

Claude Smith Member

I am a real sucker when it comes to hot numbers!
    Can you tell me more about it?

15. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

What credibility, I have no credibility here, haven't you heard? At least I answer questions about what I do in roulette, all you baccarat players do is go on and on about how great you are but you never say how. As far as I can see you have one stream of pseudo-random outcomes to work with. Outcomes from a shuffled deck of cards are not real random, they are kind of sort of random. Then someone says you can use your win-loss betting stats to make another stream of information. This seems totally worthless to me, how do your bad decisions let you make good decisions as to what the next bet will be. I would be shocked if anybody here claiming to be a winning baccarat player is doing better than a 52% hit rate in the long run. Not in the short-term where we actually play, which is where my hit rate happens. For your 52% hit rate to pay off you would have to play and play and play. All I have to do is make one unit in every session and leave. I answer questions about what I do in roulette, I have a thread just for that. All you baccarat players do is brag and answer nothing.

16. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Nope, not me. I don't think I ever looked at the AP section here. And if I did I don't remember saying anything about it

17. Keyser Soze

Why you even in the baccarat forum if your skills are mainly in roulette? Either you’re tryna develop your skills as a baccarat player or you there to stir the pot?
    I’ll never be on the baccarat forum. I was on there to find a post by a person named Lung sumthin’ which I found interesting about baccarat being a business. But I found some of your comments you posted on there. Not gonna lie, some of them can be misinterpreted as attacks. You seem to be known in this community lol.
    For you to attack them, in the eyes of a baccarat player we’re the ones now are the naysayers, that’s their craft.
    We as roulette players get shit on a lot because of how high the house edge is and it’s “impossible to win roulette in the long run”. But hey, as roulette player we know things that they don’t.

18. Keyser Soze

On a side note
    I could “like” stuff now

gizmotron likes this.
  19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Kaisan is a vb player.

20. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Why are baccarat players constantly in the roulette threads.