1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    with all the great expert posts here and at wov I have multiplied by bankroll many times already. close to $800,000.00 worth as we sit here and toe.

2. John Blerg

you are playing the wrong way, reverse your play. i won around $800,000.00.

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

We know the internet is full of people suffering the Bora Bora syndrome.

4. Nisayon

Nisayon New Member

Hello Gizmotron, I would like to know more about reading randomness, I'm having a training with a great person from another forum, which goes in quite the same direction as you, so I would like to understand more of this...

5. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

when i first started blackjack i felt and thought exactly same way like you, but blakcjack1010 actually makes sense. if 5 people work as team do bet small amount on purposely bust so you can win it is definately higher chance for you get high card then 5 -6 peoples behind table all try to win alone. Tommy is proof that its doable. In documentary it didnt seem by voice that he`s making it up or is scam.
    it is something that needs to be consider seriously, but at the same time this that blakcjack avoided my reply and has some false info on profile is indicator he may be full of lie too :O

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  6. Nathan Detroit

mansi19896,

Very interesting post of yours and very informative too and in some way confirmed my suspicions I have about a certain person .

I am not interested in the BJ game but I am playing Baccarat as an alternate in between roulette sessions .

Cheers,

ND

mansi19896 likes this.
  7. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You are there. Just start reading from page one of this thread and ignore the pests and the few skeptics. This is how discussions are on gambling forums. This is basically the instructions without any private tutoring. Others have proven to get the grasp of it. You don't need to publish your results. There is something to keeping your skills to your self. Have fun. I have noticed that people that try to morph this into what they are already doing tend to end up with habits that get in the way.

It's just like teaching extreme skiing. Most expert skiers have bad habits that must be eliminated before the skier can get better. They have been told things that end up closing them down. They are stuck with rules not to do certain things. Those confinements stand in the way for them and are part and parcel with ego. If they ignore these things it can lead to them getting killed. I only teach people that are teachable. This thread is wide open to everyone. It means that people will take short cuts and suffer consequences.

I came from double dozens and changed to EC's about two years ago. There is a reason for this. It's all spelled out in the thread.

Keyser Soze and Nisayon like this.

8. Nisayon

Nisayon New Member

Thank you

9. Rustyshackleford

Rustyshackleford Active Member

i like how he didn't respond to my post, losing 20 max bets is very real in any game of chance, and having being shuffled up on every time you get 1 deck in on a 8deck game is heart breaking, i found video poker is much better for me no one to back me off and 1.25 can yield back a cool grand tax free!

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  10. John Blerg

mine is not a system it is skill methodology and i am profiting by over $900,000.00 now.

11. Rustyshackleford

Rustyshackleford Active Member

i thought you were playing baccarat John?

12. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

hey this blackjack1010 member name turned into some old member here. how is that possible. This forum plays some crazy mirror tricks.
    its worthy of the site name

13. gizmotron

Retired
    It's Glen, the sometimes owner of BS.cc, with his old tricks. He takes on fake identities and gets caught here often enough. It basically an attention issue. I like the big bucks this time. That was strange to say the least.

BTW, are you Glen also? He likes talking to himself often enough too.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  14. Nathan Detroit

Glad this latest Glen charade went bust . He`ll be back with another scheme.

15. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

lol, if someone choose not to reply, i dont keep having some conversations in my head. it ends there. simple as that
    my mind is actually still most of the times.
    although i read one of your messages about you revealing your personal life. Can i ask somewhere private something private from you `?

16. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

how did it happened exactly. Does admins see some charts somewhere when someone acts suspicious?

17. gizmotron

Retired
    What I meant was not talking to himself like some form of feeble mumbling. He creates several fake identities here, called sock puppets, and then caries on conversations like "I like the smell of your butt." and the other new guy says, "yes, I have my own scent." and then another guy will start a fight with the first fake. Then a fourth fake sock will defend the third fake person. He is a malignant narcissist. His favorite pass time is to gather as much personal information on a person as possible and then use a very bad technique of doxing them after that. In real life he is scared that people will see that he is afraid to be discovered. He flips out on disagreement and perceives it as an indication that he is wrong somehow and lacking in intelligence. But most of all he loves and craves attention, even if it is talking about his failings as a person. So He loves this. He is like a moth to a flame. He must travel towards the light. No, I won't be PMing anyone about anything I want private. This place is rife with Glen Socks. He creates these things and lets them sleep like sleeper agents during the Cold War. He has socks waiting now for later. They might have been here for years. There is no reason to get mad at him. He is his own retribution built into himself. All you have to do is disagree with him and his mask comes off.

Nathan Detroit and mansi19896 like this.
  18. Nathan Detroit

minsi19896,

• It is possible that Admin. received some reports about Glen / aka BJ 1010 forum trolling activities and off topic posts.

19. Nathan Detroit

Biased wheel and Even Chances ? Good question for Dr . Sir A A or Gizmotron .

Holy Merde.

20. gizmotron

Retired
    A case study in reality has already been conducted by Gonzalo Garcia-Pelayo and his family. I tried extensively to discuss this with "Snowman," the original snowflake. (the Dr, here) They discovered wheels that had as much as a 6 hits in a small zone advantage over 100 spins error. That was documented as true. But they had no knowledge of Reading Randomness. They didn't talk much about temporary variance and coincidental streaks. I would suggest that even if a wheel had a bias it also had times where other sectors of the wheel also had short phases of coincidental dominance. I get it that once you have a defective wheel that remains defective for a long while, like for days, weeks, or even months, then you have a longer termed opportunity. Reading Randomness is about the coincidence that a one sided set from a grouping goes into a phase of recognition associated with a win streak. All this is coincidental, temporary, and short lived.

I don't see a basis for discussion because I have acknowledged that both bias and coincidental opportunity can exist at the same time but Dr . Sir A A does not admit that anything but his wonderful discovery and knowledge is preeminent. He must take this position because his primary goal is to recruit suckers that will be impressed by his superior knowledge and donate wheel tracking services to his mighty and great cause.

Now is that what you were fishing for Nate?