1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You didn't see him flip out when someone purchased his all access ticket to all his systems and then assembled them all in a PDF file and published it all for free? This all took place at Gambler's Glen back in the good old days of the wild west. Then all of his baloney systems were tested and found out to be worthless junk. He was run out of town on a rail. He threatened to file law suits in all that flurry of rage. He should have. Now he's screwed for never standing up.

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Thanks for the details.It was only 2006 when I noticed GG since Patrick had closed his message board for a few months due to interference from a cat named " roulette king"

That roulette king could no longer access to Patrick`s message board.But it took about several months to set up this ban officially.

3. gizmotron

Retired
    It might have been roulette king. You do know that Patrick handed over full administrative control to Gambler's Glen to Snowman don't you? Guess who that cat is?

4. Nathan Detroit

I have no idea about Patrick/GG/Snowman . All I recall that Snowman was banned at JP board .

I stand away from all the intrigues been to busy with other things business wise.

5. gizmotron

Retired
    Snowman is Dr Sir Anyone Anyone

6. Nathan Detroit

Snowman used several SN. He never bothered me at GG. He only remarked once that I am using too many numbers .

But I let it go at that .

That was in reference to my 22 Action numbers which I have been using since 1989.

7. gizmotron

Retired
    Perhaps you can recall this chant that went on for years? "Past spins can not predict future outcomes." He would keep saying it like I was implying that it could. He is still clueless what the effectiveness states means. People are very funny. You explain it to them a thousand times and they never hear it once.

8. Nathan Detroit

Those wheel watchers are operating on a different wave length.To them it is what they think they see .

The score board is a good indicator which way the cookie crumbles .Not a guarantee but helpful

Now to Baccarat there is absolutely NO way basing any decision previous results . It is strictly the consequential next bet

NDl

9. Nathan Detroit

Not to incite a riot but beware of the system vulture from London, England on the Baccarat boar

gizmotron likes this.
  10. gizmotron

Retired
    Yep, his occupation is writer.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  11. Nathan Detroit

By the same token J. Patrick was also a writer of 16 gambling books and still selling them .

12. gizmotron

Retired
    Yep, he was very experienced as a player too. His minimalism stuff was very good advice. He was sort of sad when it came to describing what a trend was though. He never went into it in very much depth. The characteristics described around the internet by me with Reading Randomness, on various forums, is the most extensive description of trends or patterns I have ever seen. If you can find a larger description I would love to read it. I believe I'm the first to suggest singles on the weak side for instance. I'm still waiting for the internet to go wild on this. There must be a wall where people reach a point in discovering that trends don't work all the time so they deem them as having no value.

What fascinates me is that when they do work they act like they are telling the future, even though they are not. People are funny. They can't see a way to get rich that will only happen in spurts during watched sequences. John Patrick never went down this road. CloudPussy is clueless too.

Keyser Soze likes this.
  13. Nathan Detroit

O(ne chapter in JP roulette book deals with streaks and the up and pull system .

Another chapter deals with an anti pattern method . Very much detailed though .Exploiting the principles of diminishing

probabilities by Frank Barstow.

14. gizmotron

Retired
    I read both. He is clueless to Reading Randomness in all of its descriptions on characteristics and I confronted him personally about that. It's no big deal. He may be a writer but he does not walk on water.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020

15. Nathan Detroit

I agree with that . Pro and con in one book.

16. Nathan Detroit

as an aside sometimes I am going for the pattern breaker. Variety is the spice of life .

Keyser Soze likes this.
  17. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

If you apply the correct pattern, a fixed pattern, betting at certain times and on a certain side you will attain more wins than losses. You need need to work it out.

18. gizmotron

Retired
    I see that you now want to teach on my thread, out of context I might add.

This:
    You really don't want to know anyone's thoughts.

So let's bring this back into context. The above sequence of numbers is in regards to visual dexterity. It's a method of seeing the meaning of figure formations in playing charts. The actual sequence that you are trying to teach from is meaningless.

If you would bother to keep reading, and listen, you will learn what the thread is really about instead of how you can pull an Glen from the BS forum on us. It's probably you and one of your deep cover identities come to wreck things again. More than likely that is.

Code:

There, that's your sequence fixed so that you can learn to use visual dexterity. That's the context here, not your very lame advise. It's Alrelax strikes again isn't it Glen? That's the real context. If this isn't you then you might have the same attention deficiency issues as him to feed the need. You started your own thread, asked for ideas, and then refused to listen to them. You were politely asking to ignore us and then feed us with your magnanimous brilliance. All I see is you not listening. You don't even listen to yourself.

19. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

I'm not Glen, wake up!

20. gizmotron

Retired
    Maybe. Glen likes to come here now and then and pretend to be other people. But his inability to listen gives him away every time.

My thread on Reading Randomness starts with teaching the ability to see context thru visual dexterity. It then goes on to teach people how to see new characteristics that they have never considered before. That goes to trend and pattern recognition in a playing chart.

Next, and after that is learned, it teaches that trends and patterns never predict anything.

It goes into perfect patterns and global patterns across the charts of several or all of the 6 groupings.

It then goes into the primary strategy to consistently watch the conditions of effectiveness.

Then it goes into self control and the real issues of gambling.

Points are made by characteristics examples, by practice software, by videos, and by playing examples.

It's a basic teaching thread. It needs to be learned as a practiced skill. It's not a place for you to load us down with whatever is in your head. You can do that at your own thread where you don't give a damn what people would like to discus with you.

Keyser Soze and cluedupcity like this.