1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You are right. In my writings I talk a lot about the losing swarms of first try losses. That is where you can get three lost session at 7 net losses in a row. I have the time and the experience of going deep into the bankroll and still getting a win. I did that for more than 12 years. So going as deep as four lost sessions in a row does not bother me much. I have the time. I just will have to grind away a long time to get that won session. I'm use to it. I'm still comfortable after losing half my bankroll. I know how to attack the super win streaks and recover.

It's just I no longer need the giant super win streak and the huge winner. I still struggle with that though at times. I just need a simple rule. Use the attack of the super trend to recover. But don't go overboard when I'm already ahead by 3 net wins.

These playing issues are my own difficulties and things to work out. It still does not mean that RR is ineffective for others. Each person must figure out if they want to play this method for the grind, the super streaks, or both.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Reading Randomness would be a therapy for the current nutty Wendells and out of control math zombies and cats jumping back and forth between roulette and baccarat .

ND

soxfan and Blacksmith like this.
  3. Nathan Detroit

One cat at at the L- y baccarat topic was even looking for JohnO`s assistance .

Maybe JK is nursing his wounds .Bankrolls do get tweaked .

Hoping he is alright and just taking it easy.

4. Nathan Detroit

Junket King has surfaced full of liberal rhetoric as expected . Things are apparently back to normal . ROFL.