1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reducing average house edge vs an EC

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TwoUp, Jun 5, 2022.

1. TwoUp

TwoUp Well-Known Member

Unknown
    @6probability9 I provided due warning in my opening post about grandstanding and attacks.

Those statements were intended as fair warning for you.

Please stop your trolling and your attention seeking behavior for the sake of everyone else.

As per my opening post, only those who have genuine questions will be answered.

You have been given pages and pages of explanation both here and on your own thread so go back there and study before spouting further nonsense that others have to see.

If anyone wants clarification on any nonsense you post they can ask me on here and I will be happy to clarify for them.

I will no longer be seeing any posts of yours as you are now on ignore. Congrats for being the first and only person to get blocked by me.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  2. 6probability9

6probability9 Member

No surprise, you refuse to QUOTE or show the math that supported the calculations in column 14.

Anybody that knows math and roulette. knows you've invented a load of rubbish.

Good luck with your nonsense -$8.10 Expected Value.