1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Renko Trading system

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by emicovi, Nov 3, 2018.

1. emicovi

emicovi Guest

I guys I want to share this renko trading system with all of you. I bought here from havo (https://www.forexfactory.com/havo). He promised me he trades full time with this and was easy and very profitable system with more than 70% winning rate with a R:R of 1:1. I don't think that is true after I tested it a bit. He also didnt want to help me after I told him I did not think that his system was profitable. So I'm gonna share it with you all and see if anyone can find it usefull.

Rules:

Only BUY when MACD is above 0, price is above green MA and brick is green.

Only Sell when MACD is below 0, price is below red MA and renko brick is red.

For stop loss and tp try to stay a 1:1 r:r. And see the attached image.

You can enter Long, after a pullback. When green brick is formed after red brick. And buy rules are intact.

You can enter Short, after a pullback. When red brick formed after a green brick. And sell rules are intact.

Attachment 3070991

You can also changes rules. Example: Go short only when macd is below 0 and got a red renko brick closeing below ma.

Try, experiments and post here results.

Brick size used is 5 pips.

Indicators you need are all attached.

MA settings: 10, 1, 0.

Macd settings: 5,10,2.

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png
    Attached Files
    Attached Files
    ex4.gif MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.ex4 13 KB
    ex4.gif MACD Alert2.ex4 15 KB