1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex $ RoadToRiches $ - Range Bars & PA Scalping

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by freakout, Apr 20, 2016.

1. freakout

freakout Guest

hello everyone! :)

I would like to share with you my scalping strategy based on Range Bars chart, price action and a few indicators :) everything is simple and easy - we look for trend reversal patterns at the tops and bottoms :) the easiest patterns to find and the most powerful ones are hammers and shooting stars - they work the best ;-) most of them are detected by my modified indicator based on japanese candlesticks, so you won't have a problem with finding them on the chart ;-) use some PA methods to increase its accuracy - SR levels, SD zones, trend lines, HH, HL, LL, LH - it's up to you :)

I'm sharing this because I would like to improve this strategy a little bit, by adding a good and quite accurate trend indicator - because the whole system could be a one of those "no brainers" and I believe that together we can do this ;-) sometimes PA is not enough for Range Bars chart, so why don't make it easier to trade? :)

ALL INDICATORS USED IN THIS STRATEGY DON'T REPAINT :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT: you need to place "Range Bars" file inside "MQL4 \ Indicators" folder - *.dll file goes to "MQL4 \ Libraries" folder!

RULES:

- set Range Bars chart at 3 pips
    - look for trend reversal patterns at overbought and oversold zones (OBOS indicator)
    - SL & TP = 10 pips (move SL to BE+2 after 5 pips profit)
    - best time to trade - EU session

enjoy! :)

Attachment 1909141

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png
    Attached Files
    Attached File
    [​IMG] $ RoadToRiches $.rar 142 KB

Source.