1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Rob Singer & Alan Mendelson: Two Douchebags

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Deuchebag Mendelson just called redeitz a troll. Alan has enabled Singer the Troll for years. What an idiot.

2. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Rob Singer, for some God-forsaken reason, in a thread he started about big VP hits, said I should post a photo of my beer gut.

Since Rob has never met me, I thought that was out there. My response was to say I appreciated Rob's volunteering to be my personal trainer, and I started a thread listing my day-to-day workouts

I was going to stop, as the thread is boring and my workouts are pathetic compared to 20 years ago, but perhaps I should continue.

By the way, I'm 5'11" and 180. No beer gut. Do not know who Rob Singer thinks I am.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

3. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

One should feel sorry for Rob living in his kids house because he's dead broke. Has atleast 6 judgements on him. Owes countless people money.
    But he is such as douche as is Alan. They are both jealous of you.
    Best part of this is when Alan is denied his Seven Star card next year. Stay tuned

4. Mickey Crimm

Coach Yellow Belly is another incompetent at VCT.

5. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

LSH, you forgot about those 35 loan sharks in LV who told you I owe them money. And didn't Alan have a heart attack yesterday?

6. Mickey Crimm

KJ, I see you have traded posts with Rob Singer at VCT. You are in for a hell of a ride. Brain dead Rob truly believes that negative expectation bets make money while positive expectation bets lose money. Lol!

7. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

So I just learned. lol

8. Mickey Crimm

Deuchebag, Alan Mendelson is at it again. This guy is a complete idiot. While he owned the forum Rob "the fraud" Singer attacked Arcimedes' wife relentlessly calling her every thing from a fat slob to a gambling addict. He did it dozens of times. Alan just stood on the sidelines and never made a peep about it. Today someone called Singer's wife a battleaxe. Mendelson posted up that attacking someone's wife is inappropriate. Really, Alan. Where were you when your asshole buddy Slob Dinger was relentlessly attacking arci's wife?